Talksport

Yes but don't forget..City have ...according to Prestwich Blue
Now employed the man behind the ' Football is Fixed" website
Which quickly led to our club laying allegations against no other than The Premier League itself ...

I was one of the very few posters on BM ,years back who quoted detail from this website...only to be laughed at as a conspiracy nut...now Manchester City have employed the man...no one is laughing now.
This is serious.

Some of the detail I read on the site..( if true..) will blow TPL out of the water,imo,........Watch this space.

There will be an amicable resolution to all this fuss..imo.
According, conspiracy etc

"irrefutable Evidence" I keep repeating that, because IF that's true we have no worries.

But if it is true why not show it and we move on?

According, conspiracy etc

"irrefutable Evidence" I keep repeating that, because IF that's true we have no worries.

But if it is true why not show it and we move on?

Because the PL has started a war. You don't first launch an all-out attack in a war. You initiate skirmishes to determine the opposition's strengths and weaknesses, to gain concessions, to deplete their resources. They have brought this shit on themselves and the club is handling it perfectly, as always (nearly). All IMHO, of course.

Because the PL has started a war. You don't first launch an all-out attack in a war. You initiate skirmishes to determine the opposition's strengths and weaknesses, to gain concessions, to deplete their resources. They have brought this shit on themselves and the club is handling it perfectly, as always (nearly). All IMHO, of course.
Time will tell.....

We probably don't want to destroy the pl as that would just open the door to ESL - something our enemies here and in Spain need to happen to ensure their own futures.

I am , I can't see the club messing up and basically cheating BUT...

I am also not sure that our evidence is "irrefutable" if it was, would this "investigation" not already be sorted?

:)

I don't pay much attention to what they say, I look at what they did last time and what they are doing now.

And I listen to the leaks coming out of the PL/ redshirts which are seemingly more desperate every day.

Yes but don't forget..City have ...according to Prestwich Blue
Now employed the man behind the ' Football is Fixed" website
Which quickly led to our club laying allegations against no other than The Premier League itself ...

I was one of the very few posters on BM ,years back who quoted detail from this website...only to be laughed at as a conspiracy nut...now Manchester City have employed the man...no one is laughing now.
This is serious.

Some of the detail I read on the site..( if true..) will blow TPL out of the water,imo,........Watch this space.

There will be an amicable resolution to all this fuss..imo.
Bit of a long story but I used to speak to an Agent called Peter Harrison who bought my gaffer’s (Bob Bowden, Google with horse racing tag) salubrious house in Whitegates, County Durham.

Harrison was the agent who was secretly filmed by Panorama for their programme “footballs dirty secret”, it was a bit of a wet lettuce really.

However, Harrison was Nedum’s agent at one stage and a few months after he moved into the house I was taking to him on the phone, he knew I was a blue and there had been rumours about Nedum going to the Dippers. I asked him about that, he said something like “oh yeah, I’m working on that, I’ve just had a quote for a new kitchen, my fee will pay for that”. He quite openly admitted he’d approached the Dippers without permission from City. I’m guessing a kitchen for THAT house would have been £70-£80k at the time.

It’s impossible City have broken over 100 rules in the past 20 years whilst the other 30 clubs or so that have competed haven’t broken one between them.

I really hope “your man” does the business.

:)

I don't pay much attention to what they say, I look at what they did last time and what they are doing now.

And I listen to the leaks coming out of the PL/ redshirts which are seemingly more desperate every day.
I don't care what the media say but we have to care what the PL in terms of our innocence.

I don't care what the media say but we have to care what the PL in terms of our innocence.
Will you stop shitting it ( I thought I was bad)!!
Surely you can see how powerful influential and important we are now. So we may get a punitive slap on the wrists - if anything. To be quite honest, win on Saturday and they can sentence us all to a 5 year stretch in Strangeways for all I care. And give us a giant asterisk - we'll know what really happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.