Talksport

Maybe some 'white boys' were being racist to her? I don't know because i havent read her feed.
Slagging her off because of one screenshot posted on bluemoon seems a bit ott too me
It's not just the screenshot mate its the shit she came out with regarding the Rice transfer.
I hate racist in any form but calling people ( she doesn't know ) white boys is

Maybe some 'white boys' were being racist to her? I don't know because i havent read her feed.
Slagging her off because of one screenshot posted on bluemoon seems a bit ott too me
"Boys" is plural FYI and came across as a generic comment rather than being specific to that bloke.

I actually think Aluko was correct in her theory. Looking at the new articles, it does seem we weren't interested in Rice, and only played Arsenal like a fiddle to increase the price.

We have to sell in that area before we can buy, so there was never any intent to buy Rice by the looks of it.

Can I interest you in buying a bridge.

I actually think Aluko was correct in her theory. Looking at the new articles, it does seem we weren't interested in Rice, and only played Arsenal like a fiddle to increase the price.

We have to sell in that area before we can buy, so there was never any intent to buy Rice by the looks of it.
You misunderstand what she actually said.

Aluko's theory was that Mikel had rung up Pep to persuade City to make a higher bid for Rice in order for Mikel to persuade his owner that it was imperative to pay West Ham what they wanted to avoid City getting him. She then claimed that this sort of thing goes on all the time in football and she herself had done it several times when in the role of sporting Director at one club.

Now this is idiotic for a number of reasons.

1. Both Arsenal and City have executives and sporting Directors who take care of transfer dealings and in a lot of cases track transfer targets. Coaches do have an input in discussing said players but that is it.
2. City would not waste time playing this game, they have better things to do.
3. Arteta would no way trick his own club into paying £15 million more than they had to.
4. City often have a value in mind for a player and do not get into bidding wars, hence they often pull out.

You misunderstand what she actually said.

Aluko's theory was that Mikel had rung up Pep to persuade City to make a higher bid for Rice in order for Mikel to persuade his owner that it was imperative to pay West Ham what they wanted to avoid City getting him. She then claimed that this sort of thing goes on all the time in football and she herself had done it several times when in the role of sporting Director at one club.

Now this is idiotic for a number of reasons.

1. Both Arsenal and City have executives and sporting Directors who take care of transfer dealings and in a lot of cases track transfer targets. Coaches do have an input in discussing said players but that is it.
2. City would not waste time playing this game, they have better things to do.
3. Arteta would no way trick his own club into paying £15 million more than they had to.
4. City often have a value in mind for a player and do not get into bidding wars, hence they often pull out.
I can't believe people need this spelling out!

It's not just the screenshot mate its the shit she came out with regarding the Rice transfer.
I hate racist in any form but calling people ( she doesn't know ) white boys is
I don't care about her theory on transfers.
You said she 'clearly has a chip on her shoulder', all based on one screenshot. You don't know her yet you have managed to suss her out and identify her 'chip'.
Given the amount of racist abuse dished out on the internet to footballers and pundits then i'm gonna guess and say she has had shitloads of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.