Talksport

Two completly separate things. Yes she might spout nonsense, pointing it out ,fair enough it’s common on talksport, even a prerequisite .
I also find it very easy to believe she receives racist and sexist comments that her equally stupid male white colleagues don’t for equally daft comments.She has every right to call that out and shouldn’t be criticised for doing so.
Tbf, I don’t go on Twitter and wouldn’t racially abuse anyone but I am sick to death of the number of females being shoehorned into male sport.

Some are excellent and I’ve got no problem with that at all (golf, Cricket and horse racing have some really great presentiors) but when fucking idiots like Aluko are given jobs just for box ticking exercises it really pisses me off.

Just glad that talentless fucker Claire Balding has fucked off to mainstream TV. She got where warm olive oil wouldn’t at one stage.

Tbf, I don’t go on Twitter and wouldn’t racially abuse anyone but I am sick to death of the number of females being shoehorned into male sport.

Some are excellent and I’ve got no problem with that at all (golf, Cricket and horse racing have some really great presentiors) but when fucking idiots like Aluko are given jobs just for box ticking exercises it really pisses me off.

Just glad that talentless fucker Claire Balding has fucked off to mainstream TV. She got where warm olive oil wouldn’t at one stage.
I agree with almost all of that post. However, to be fair, Claire Balding knows more about horse racing than all of the posters on here put together and then some more.

There are excellent and shit male presenters and pundits there are great and shit female pundits and presenters. Why is a shit female pundit a box ticking where a shit male pundit is just a shit male pundit ?

I agree with almost all of that post. However, to be fair, Claire Balding knows more about horse racing than all of the posters on here put together and then some more.
Doesn’t make her a good presenter, remember when she insulted Liam Treadwell after he won the Grand National? Being brought up in a Racing Stable definitely gave her an air of perceived upper class entitlement, can’t fucking stand her.

There are excellent and shit male presenters and pundits there are great and shit female pundits and presenters. Why is a shit female pundit a box ticking where a shit male pundit is just a shit male pundit ?
Not the shit ones, some of the good ones have been let go, that’s the annoying thing and now the broadcast companies go out of their way to appoint some presenters regardless of ability, I’ll chuck in Vicki Sparks, Aherne, Jacqui Oatley, Francesca Cumani, all of who are not up to task.

Good ones, Laura Davies, Adele Mulrennon, Isa Guha, just top of my head, excellent knowledge all 3 of those.

Not the shit ones, some of the good ones have been let go, that’s the annoying thing and now the broadcast companies go out of their way to appoint some presenters regardless of ability, I’ll chuck in Vicki Sparks, Aherne, Jacqui Oatley, Francesca Cumani, all of who are not up to task.

Good ones, Laura Davies, Adele Mulrennon, Isa Guha, just top of my head, excellent knowledge all 3 of those.
Iona stephen on the golf is brilliant.

You could do exactly the same exercise with male ones, that’s my point .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.