Talksport

Arteta … Pep, do me a favor mate, I need to get this Rice deal finalized, but West Ham want 100m and my bosses don’t just want to offer that. Can you bung in a bid of lets say 95m, so my bosses will be forced to offer 100m ?

Pep … I’ll have to ask Txiki. But, a question, what if your bosses just say fuck it ? And West Ham accept our offer ?

Arteta … oh yeh, good point. Don’t you want Rice ? I suppose we could ask Rice to do one of those u-turns .. you know, drives to Manchester, gets to Knutsford and then turns around because of the weather and shit food.

Pep … OK, sounds like a plan … I’ll get Txiki on it

Maybe some 'white boys' were being racist to her? I don't know because i havent read her feed.
Slagging her off because of one screenshot posted on bluemoon seems a bit ott too me
It seems inevitable that some of the replies to her will have been racist and misogynistic because that is the nature of twitter. I doubt very much whether they all were and supposing some were and some weren't then the fact stands that she talked shite. What would be wrong with calling out the racism and accepting the valid criticism. She doesn't appear to have the humility to back down, in fact she doubled down on it so it's a get out to her to call racism and divert the issue away from her own stupidity.

I don't care about her theory on transfers.
You said she 'clearly has a chip on her shoulder', all based on one screenshot. You don't know her yet you have managed to suss her out and identify her 'chip'.
Given the amount of racist abuse dished out on the internet to footballers and pundits then i'm gonna guess and say she has had shitloads of it.
Great post

She brings race in to every disagreement. She needs to understand thick is thick regardless of colour. She's just a fucking moron
Two completly separate things. Yes she might spout nonsense, pointing it out ,fair enough it’s common on talksport, even a prerequisite .
I also find it very easy to believe she receives racist and sexist comments that her equally stupid male white colleagues don’t for equally daft comments.She has every right to call that out and shouldn’t be criticised for doing so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.