Talksport

The state of this. If she was a bully she wouldn't have eaten humble pie on HIGNFY, and then you react like a total melt and call her a bloke.

Lol.
You have to be an insensitive **** with a superior complex to say it in the first place when it really matters. It’s like getting caught for nicking a 2k TV from Curry’s then apologising in court, you’ve been a **** and apologies don’t t make you any less of a ****.

You have to be an insensitive **** with a superior complex to say it in the first place when it really matters. It’s like getting caught for nicking a 2k TV from Curry’s then apologising in court, you’ve been a **** and apologies don’t t make you any less of a ****.
Really? One is saying something in an interview on TV which may or may not embarrass the interviewee, the other is breaking the law surely?

It’s believable that she didn't realise he had shit teeth because he wasn't kicked by a horse from that reaction on HIGNFY.

Compare that to the usual reaction of someone like Boris or Clarkson, or Frankie Boyle.

Carelessly unkind but deliberately cruel.

I just liked the irony of someone moaning about her being a bully whilst using an unfunny trope of saying she's a bloke.

Overheard someone doing this saying she looked like Eddie "The Eagle" Edwards after sports personality and repeating multiple times because their workplace chum didn't react.

It’s believable that she didn't realise he had shit teeth because he wasn't kicked by a horse from that reaction on HIGNFY.

Compare that to the usual reaction of someone like Boris or Clarkson, or Frankie Boyle.

Carelessly unkind but deliberately cruel.

I just liked the irony of someone moaning about her being a bully whilst using an unfunny trope of saying she's a bloke.

Overheard someone doing this saying she looked like Eddie "The Eagle" Edwards after sports personality and repeating multiple times because their workplace chum didn't react.
She knew about Liam Tredwell as would all the jockeys and staff involved in racing. There was nothing amusing about the incident at all. That programme is fucking shite as well, can’t stand those pretentious smug bastards Merton and Hislop, way past its sell by date.

The state of this. If she was a bully she wouldn't have eaten humble pie on HIGNFY, and then you react like a total melt and call her a bloke.

Lol.
I'm not sure how you behave in front of other people but if you need to mock and shame somebody's appearance in order to appear funny to your audience then you are a bully and a c*nt. Seen it happen a lot over the years and it is toss behaviour.

In addition I've not gone out of my way to mock her where as she's proactively mocked that jockey. You completely missed the irony of her mocking somebody's appearance when she looks like a bloke..

Last edited:
The long and short of it is, she’s bullshitting, pure and simple .. She’s been called out and what does she do? She pulls out the race card for deflection, let’s face it, she has form..!
Has she been painted by the guys who did the B & W Minstrels ?

Something doesn’t look quite right !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.