Talksport

She knew about Liam Tredwell as would all the jockeys and staff involved in racing. There was nothing amusing about the incident at all. That programme is fucking shite as well, can’t stand those pretentious smug bastards Merton and Hislop, way past its sell by date.
Hislop was good just before the world cup when he verbally kicked Gary Neville in the ****.

Listened to a little on way home tonight. Apparently Dean Saunders thinks Trent Alexander Arnold is the current best English Midfielder. Better than Foden, Rice, etc . Obviously he is called Trent by Talksport. So he starts a couple of games in midfield and suddenly hes the best ?? I didn't ring in and discuss lol.

Last edited:
Listened to a little on way home tonight. Apparently Dean Saunders thinks Trent Alexander Arnold is the current best English Midfielder. Better than Foden, Rice, etc . Obviously he is called Trent by Talksport. So he starts a couple of games in midfield and suddenly he the best ?? I didn't ring in and discuss lol.
The very same people thought he was the best right back in the world .. Go figure that for fucks sake…. :-) Utter fucking clowns… !

Listened to a little on way home tonight. Apparently Dean Saunders thinks Trent Alexander Arnold is the current best English Midfielder. Better than Foden, Rice, etc . Obviously he is called Trent by Talksport. So he starts a couple of games in midfield and suddenly he the best ?? I didn't ring in and discuss lol.
Is he back on the sauce again?

I'm not sure how you behave in front of other people but if you need to mock and shame somebody's appearance in order to appear funny to your audience then you are a bully and a c*nt. Seen it happen a lot over the years and it is toss behaviour.

In addition I've not gone out of my way to mock her where as she's proactively mocked that jockey. You completely missed the irony of her mocking somebody's appearance when she looks like a bloke..
I'll stay away from Kinks related songs
Cough Lola ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.