Talksport

@projectriver

Why on God's green earth do you sit and listen to Billy and Jonny talk shit and tell lies about us?
Why mate?

You could tell them true facts until you're blue in the face yet they are still going to come back with "ah yes, but...".

I would've said after one show with them get to fuck.

@projectriver

Why on God's green earth do you sit and listen to Billy and Jonny talk shit and tell lies about us?
Why mate?

You could tell them true facts until you're blue in the face yet they are still going to come back with "ah yes, but...".

I would've said after one show with them get to fuck.
As it happens, I’d say quite a lot of the discourse on a few matters (particularly understanding what the City case really was/is) has come from my content in various places. TS clearly has a big audience (incl of decision makers) so it’s worth doing

Last edited:
As it happens, I’d say quite a lot of the discourse on a few matters (particularly understanding what the City really was/is) has come from my content in various places. TS clearly has a big audience incl of decision makers so it’s worth doing

Do you think why city are challenging this rule and going for compensation is to do with the Etihad deal? They have now said it is an Associated party and they've reduced it by say 30/40m and they've back dated that to the 2021 so we have lost around 120m of our accounts because of it?

It just seems weird we going for compensation as well as challenging the Associated party rule otherwise...

Do you think why city are challenging this rule and going for compensation is to do with the Etihad deal? They have now said it is an Associated party and they've reduced it by say 30/40m and they've back dated that to the 2021 so we have lost around 120m of our accounts because of it?

It just seems weird we going for compensation as well as challenging the Associated party rule otherwise...
Hard to say - something like that though

He does talk shit and it came across as racist in my eyes.
So if I join a private members club and it introduces sex crimes that's perfectly OK as it's a private members club.

It’s like a black man being accepted as a member of the golf club but told he’s not allowed to drink in the members bar & being told if he doesn’t like it he can leave. For some reason I can imagine Jordan agreeing with this analogy & seeing no wrong in it……. The ****!

If we win both cases against us, that should sort our transfer business out for the next 10 years, plus we should pursue the press for the next 10 years budget, it's squeaky bum time down at click bait central.

As it happens, I’d say quite a lot of the discourse on a few matters (particularly understanding what the City case really was/is) has come from my content in various places. TS clearly has a big audience (incl of decision makers) so it’s worth doing
Problem is Stefan if City were to be found to have done absolutely nothing wrong, the majority of rival fans, and Simon Jordan and his gang, don't want to hear that and have already made their mind up about our guilt. On Bluemoon you are preaching to the converted on Talkshite it's impossible to convert anyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.