Talksport

Unpopular opinion - i quite enjoy listening to talksport when i'm at work, it's not at all as bad as people make out and some city fans are far too insecure.

Apart from that prat Jordan and his obvious hatred of course.
I listen sometimes on the way home from work.
If they're talking about the rags I turn over

Alan Brazil’s 65th birthday today, any chance of the fat old **** having a few drinks to celebrate?
That was last week, unless that was just his work bash.

By 8:30am he’s done a disappearing act, prior to which he said on air that these early, heavy starts aren’t good. Slurring his words.

Listened this week and apparently he had a bug.

Ok Al, course you did!

That was last week, unless that was just his work bash.

By 8:30am he’s done a disappearing act, prior to which he said on air that these early, heavy starts aren’t good. Slurring his words.

Listened this week and apparently he had a bug.

Ok Al, course you did!
He will drink himself to death one day

Unpopular opinion - i quite enjoy listening to talksport when i'm at work, it's not at all as bad as people make out and some city fans are far too insecure.

Apart from that prat Jordan and his obvious hatred of course.
Exactly this. It is what it is and if you get that it’s fine.

Toke Spote!

I gave up about 10 years ago when I retired…..
I gave it up completely about the same time. I have genuinely never listened to a word of it since and never will. It’s equivalent to The Sun. In other words it’s a comic. But a nasty, spiteful, hateful one.
My life and blood pressure is all the better for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.