Talksport

I couldnt be asking asking a) what the fucks it gotta do with it , and b) how this bribe went down. Does the sheik turn up with a tesco bag of used fiftys?

Probably uses one of his lackies ? :-)

credit to BTH on the ebay thread :-)

Probably uses one of his lackies ? :-)

credit to BTH on the ebay thread :-)
Always makes me chuckle that Tesco slogan, given it's taken from the 18th century saying 'Every little helps said the old lady as she pissed into the sea' (though the French version had an ant doing the 'pissoir-ing'!) The Marketing johnnies behind that campaign really got paid good money for old rope!

Mind, given the constant drivel that is the output of the UK sports media, including the likes of TalkSport, as well as the actions of the Premier League, the metaphor of 'pissing in the sea' is probably an apt one!

I dont waste my breath. Last time i went down that route this rag (seemingly normal person, good job etc) said ,”if you get away with it youve just bribed the FA”

I couldnt be asking asking a) what the fucks it gotta do with it , and b) how this bribe went down. Does the sheik turn up with a tesco bag of used fiftys?
why didn't we just bribe 'em in the first place and save all this nonsense? tossers

Unpopular opinion - i quite enjoy listening to talksport when i'm at work, it's not at all as bad as people make out and some city fans are far too insecure.

Apart from that prat Jordan and his obvious hatred of course.

I’m the same. I couldn’t listen to it every day as it’s all a bit samey. But to occasionally pass the time at work, having it on in the background isn’t too bad most of the time.

Paul Ross was on the other night night, who I don’t mind.

Even Jordan, when he’s talking about boxing is bareable. He’s reasonably knowledgeable about boxing and isn’t desperately trying to sound controversial.

There’s one shouty guy in the afternoon who I can’t listen to though. Not sure who he is but it has to go off as soon as I hear him.

Unpopular opinion - i quite enjoy listening to talksport when i'm at work, it's not at all as bad as people make out and some city fans are far too insecure.

Apart from that prat Jordan and his obvious hatred of course.
And the 2 mins chat followed by 8 minutes of shit adverts .. And Dean Saunders and Agbonlathicko and MCoist and ah fuck it, yer get my drift…!!!

Sun readers pick 'Freddie Starr ate my hamster' as tabloid's best splash as  charity giveaway marks 50 years - Press Gazette'Freddie Starr ate my hamster' as tabloid's best splash as  charity giveaway marks 50 years - Press Gazette
IMG_6134.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.