Talksport

I often get the impression that their 'live commentaries' are not done from grounds but in front of a TV. Crowd noise never seems natural or spontaneous, just a muffled background noise very different to Radio Manchester doing away matches. I cannot see clubs allowing them to hang around for a few hours after matches for Collymore to get people to ring him just to listen to his predictable long winded views. Whilst on way to an afternoon home match recently, some clown said if was raining like nothing else on earth. It was raining a bit in Gorton and Clayton and I got the distinct impression he was making it up....rainy City and all that.

Listened to the Breakfast show yesterday as I was on a long drive north. (that was the only reason I listened) any way the fat shite Brazil came out with some wonderful facts and made it sound as he was ITK. two hours later I pulled into a roadside caff and whilst having a brew I opened the Sun newspaper/comic only see his wonderful facts on their inside back page. He had stolen the facts from a comic !!!

What a lazy bastard and he gets paid for it.

I often get the impression that their 'live commentaries' are not done from grounds but in front of a TV. Crowd noise never seems natural or spontaneous, just a muffled background noise very different to Radio Manchester doing away matches. I cannot see clubs allowing them to hang around for a few hours after matches for Collymore to get people to ring him just to listen to his predictable long winded views. Whilst on way to an afternoon home match recently, some clown said if was raining like nothing else on earth. It was raining a bit in Gorton and Clayton and I got the distinct impression he was making it up....rainy City and all that.
They were caught doing that for the germany WC.

Meanwhile on TS Pearce is whoring himself out for a managers jobs.

Its not a good as their live golf commentary with some septic who is clearly sat in front of a laptop in an armchair somewhere. Forget his name now, some typical silly yank golf type name

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.