Talksport

I love some of the excuses people put up on here for tuning in, "I was listening to Talksport earlier, only because my car radio had been struck by lightning...."

I am so glad that the last time I listened to this station it was Tommy Boyd who was on.
No intention of ever listening to it again.

They were caught doing that for the germany WC.

Meanwhile on TS Pearce is whoring himself out for a managers jobs.

They did it for the Euros too. The boiled bollock has been sacked a couple of times and reinstated and Rod Lucas was dropped when the list of BNP members was published and he was on it.

Their cricket correspondent Jack Bannister has been reporting on test matches live from his living room in front of his TV for years.
I often thought that no way would they pay for this bloke to be in Oz / South Africa / NZ or the Caribbean for like 2/3 months travelling around on planes and staying in hotels reporting on cricket....

I often get the impression that their 'live commentaries' are not done from grounds but in front of a TV. Crowd noise never seems natural or spontaneous, just a muffled background noise very different to Radio Manchester doing away matches. I cannot see clubs allowing them to hang around for a few hours after matches for Collymore to get people to ring him just to listen to his predictable long winded views. Whilst on way to an afternoon home match recently, some clown said if was raining like nothing else on earth. It was raining a bit in Gorton and Clayton and I got the distinct impression he was making it up....rainy City and all that.

Seen Collymore and Matterface at Etihad plus Durham on a Saturday, defo do live Commentaries in UK not sure about foreign games though

Curtis (Neil, I think) on just now talking about which club in Manchester is better placed to attract Pep.
Sneering Jacobs said City could afford it because they had"got round" FFP,because it didn't exist anymore (strange logic).
To his credit , Custis pointed out that the rags were spending huge sums to service the debt created by their owners as opposed to our owners who had put money into improving the stadium, the team, the facilities , and creating a state of the art academy, and had then been hit by penalties under FFP.
"does that sound fair"? He asked- cue strange mumbles from the bitter Jacobs followed by a swift termination of the interview.
Classic stuff!

Big Alan Brazil with another classic this morning. Said he was not up to date on the Litvinenko poisoning report as he had not read the official report...............yet. As if he is ever going to. Also said he cannot imagine Putin having anything to do with it as he seems a "decent enough guy".

Big Alan Brazil with another classic this morning. Said he was not up to date on the Litvinenko poisoning report as he had not read the official report...............yet. As if he is ever going to. Also said he cannot imagine Putin having anything to do with it as he seems a "decent enough guy".
Haha thats his best comment yet,how the hell is he in a job,any job

Would that be the same Putin who's on record as saying that Blatter should be given the Nobel Peace Prize?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.