Talksport

Big Alan Brazil with another classic this morning. Said he was not up to date on the Litvinenko poisoning report as he had not read the official report...............yet. As if he is ever going to. Also said he cannot imagine Putin having anything to do with it as he seems a "decent enough guy".

That is a stupid post - Brazil can barely speak, so reading is way beyond his capabilities !

I liked Jack, he didn't sound like an 85 year-old and will definitely be missed.

As we are on the Talksport thred, I remember Jack getting annoyed with Porkie Parry over some idiotic comments on a test match. Jack obviously wasn't interested in the joke that Parry is and put him in his place! Good job the gutter brush ad was lined up.

Sad day.

Stan collimore on TS.

Obviously hates city, vile bitter human being.

Discuss.

(Merge into another thread if you want but his commentary is so biased against city I feel it deserves its own thread)

Fair point malg but he seems to be getting worse or I'm more sensetive to his horrible brummie shouting.

Big Alan Brazil with another classic this morning. Said he was not up to date on the Litvinenko poisoning report as he had not read the official report...............yet. As if he is ever going to. Also said he cannot imagine Putin having anything to do with it as he seems a "decent enough guy".

He missed vocation on BBCR4's Today programme.
His views on the world's issues would have had social commentators hanging on his every word.

TWUNT

Stan collimore on TS.

Obviously hates city, vile bitter human being.

Discuss.

(Merge into another thread if you want but his commentary is so biased against city I feel it deserves its own thread)

He even call City , utd last night ......a complete twat , i know City aren't playing great but we arent any were near as bad as the scum. ......so how the hell can you mix us up with the scum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.