Talksport

Collymore sounds like he's on medication for depression - which is well known he suffers from. He is so out of control most of the time on radio, bawling and shouting his way through the programme.

Regardless of what he says it is his tone and inflection that really grates. Add that accentinto the mix and he is unlistenable.

You're spot on, I was listening to him the other day, I had to turn the radio off, not because of what he was saying or his accent, but because of the noise, the kind of reaction one gets when an alarm goes off and all you can think about is turning the bloody thing off.

PS: I love how on Call Collymore he's always banging on about how it's "our show" then proceeds to talk and talk and talk and then talk some more, with callers barely a punctuation mark as he babbles in tongues.

got a feeling massive red goldstein might have been briefed not to talk about how shite van gallardyce and the rags are and instead told to go overboard on how inept wenger was giving Walcott the captains armband....shithouses!!

You're spot on, I was listening to him the other day, I had to turn the radio off, not because of what he was saying or his accent, but because of the noise, the kind of reaction one gets when an alarm goes off and all you can think about is turning the bloody thing off.

PS: I love how on Call Collymore he's always banging on about how it's "our show" then proceeds to talk and talk and talk and then talk some more, with callers barely a punctuation mark as he babbles in tongues.
Bang on the fucking money.

Couldn't agree more. I'll have it on in the background as you do, just for something to listen to. It might be shite but you don't really pay attention as you're doing something else. Then Collymore comes on, with his "the louder I shout the more right I am" and I hit the off button or change station. Same with Parry and that other twat, when they start one of those moronic "Yes it is, no it isn't" arguments about something that's of no interest whatsoever.

One day Talkshite might twig that their listening figures are dropping when Collymore comes on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.