Talksport

Alan Brazil predicably taking the anti-city approach today "50m plus Stirling" "22yr old england international plus FIFTY MILLION for a 29yr old in the last year of his contract" "how would Raheem feel getting up this morning.."

Alan Brazil predicably taking the anti-city approach today "50m plus Stirling" "22yr old england international plus FIFTY MILLION for a 29yr old in the last year of his contract" "how would Raheem feel getting up this morning.."
Ignore the briefing that City won't sell. Probably been out all night and just staggered in.

They've been a disgrace this morning. Pushing this Sterling story when they know it's not true.

EDIT: LMAO Wilkins just been on saying the rags are "streets ahead of us"

Must mean that the deal is almost done as we are being dragged through the gutter as the pantomine villian by the trash media

They've been a disgrace this morning. Pushing this Sterling story when they know it's not true.

EDIT: LMAO Wilkins just been on saying the rags are "streets ahead of us"

Agreed.

Boiled bollock, on behalf of his Arsenal Jurno drinking pal John Cross, has been deliberately trying to destabilise Raz.

I reckon the club rang at 0800 as all of a sudden after the news bulletin...."I'm hearing from our sources that City are only interested in a cash deal for Sanchez...."

Jim White.................."i guarantee City will not win the title this season,don't bite blues just store it away for future use!
The Sterling attack is no go. So they are banking on rags to phone up pretending to be blues to have a go at Pep.

They're trying hard today.

Jim guarenteeing that city won't win the league.
Jim thinks pep will fail
Jim wants to know how the fact that sterling isn't going anywhere will make him feel u wanted at city.

They really are desperate today it's funny.

They're trying hard today.

Jim guarenteeing that city won't win the league.
Jim thinks pep will fail
Jim wants to know how the fact that sterling isn't going anywhere will make him feel u wanted at city.

They really are desperate today it's funny.

WUMmery to get Blues to bite and ring in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.