Talksport

Saunders "is like a big Tom Jones gig in Cardiff, once in a lifetime opportunity, you have to attend"

Mcoist "what if its 4 Tom Jones gigs, you can't attend them all"

Saunders seeing the logic after a few seconds "well they all left with ten minutes to go last night, stadium empty with ten minutes left"

Emotion v logic = bitterness and confusion

Had it on for three minutes this morning, forgot that bellend Jim White was on....empty seats at city usual bollox! Chelsea fan phoned in sticking up for city!

Then turned It straight off , also did Spurs win the World Cup last night ??

I beginning to like all these empty seat jibes etc.

We constantly in their minds, they want to be us, they want our team, our owners, everything in fact.

Listen to them, they actually say it out loud - if it was my club, blah blah

The really upsetting thing for them is the fact, it is not their club but mine, ours.

Saunders, and I quote

"I don't understand why teams don't go and have a proper go at City! Score early, maybe grab two in the first five minutes, then defend and hold on. I know your keeper has to have a blinder, or City an off game, but why not!"
How the **** was given a managers job is unbelievable, it just highlights the amount of clueless people there is in the professional game
I’ll help you out with this one Dean you bellend,
you need the fucking ball to be able to have a go,
which in 99% of our games is always in our favour with 70-80% possession the only time we slip up is if we hand it to the opposition or some one scores a worldy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.