Talksport

Every time Saunders is on there he ends up trending on Twitter because of how bad he is. It’s not like he’s even a good wind up merchant like Adrian Durham, he’s just incredibly thick.

I listened a few times last week and it was Laura Woods and Ally McCoist and it was pretty decent. Turned it on this morning and it’s back to Brazil and Saunders - the difference is staggering.

Every time Saunders is on there he ends up trending on Twitter because of how bad he is. It’s not like he’s even a good wind up merchant like Adrian Durham, he’s just incredibly thick.

I listened a few times last week and it was Laura Woods and Ally McCoist and it was pretty decent. Turned it on this morning and it’s back to Brazil and Saunders - the difference is staggering.

He is ideal Cretin for that radio station.

I nearly crashed a hire car this morning, when he said that is Sean Dyche replaced pep he would have city playing the pep way and he isnt just a long ball merchant ;-)

Yeah but they did draw up their shortlist for replacing Rafa at Newcastle - Stevie Bruce, Stuart Pearce or Moyesie! They stopped short of mentioning Big Sam and Glenn!

Yeah but they did draw up their shortlist for replacing Rafa at Newcastle - Stevie Bruce, Stuart Pearce or Moyesie! They stopped short of mentioning Big Sam and Glenn!
Kept saying what about wee davie..

Yeah what about him hes fucking useless.
Only manager more useless is at the wheel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.