Talksport

Heard a belter from gobshite White this morning trying to entice Watford and Bournemouth fans to call in. 'Believe me owners and managers listen to this show regularly .......'

Heard a belter from gobshite White this morning trying to entice Watford and Bournemouth fans to call in. 'Believe me owners and managers listen to this show regularly .......'
The amount of times he declares "your response to this topic is sending our systems into meltdown...." to give the impression thousands are getting involved.... And then he reads out two tweets.....

The amount of times he declares "your response to this topic is sending our systems into meltdown...." to give the impression thousands are getting involved.... And then he reads out two tweets.....
And he says "we'll be right across this". Wtf is that supposed to mean? He seems to think he's in the loop when probably the players and managers think like us, a complete dick

Darren Gough gets a lot of stick on here and rightly so for some of the stupid things he says. Yet he is fantastic when talking cricket.

It's as almost he knows his cricket but is a clueless tosser about everything else.

Saying that, he may have improved since I last listened several years ago.

It's as almost he knows his cricket but is a clueless tosser about everything else.

It was probably a couple of years ago when he was giving an analysis on cricket and he was ridiculously good, but if he strays into other sports!!!
Now if only they could find someone who could enlighten us in the same way for football
Oh, and I've probably listened to talk sport for around a total of two hours combined in the last 12 months

Completely agree.

When it comes to cricket, I can enjoy listening to him, he is insightful and talks sense. When it comes to football is knows sweet FA, tries to blag and talks utter shite. He often pretends to know what goes on behind the scenes at each club with "Ooo err what's happened IS Ade". He puts ridiculous valuations on average players and tries to blag that he's watched every game. May as well ask a random punter in a pub for their insight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.