Talksport

Jordan just excelled himself.
Jim Shite announced Cify had over taken the rags on and off the pitch and said we were no longer the noisey neighbour.
Jordan said we were the rambunctious residents.....
Then went on to dismiss the difference in revenue that City earned last year compared to the rags by saying the rags were dumped out of Champs league early and City went to the final - therefore gathering more gate money on the way to the final.
Sadly they only read one rag tweet (City cant fill their stadium) and one Blue comment (from someone in Stockport....) but no one was able to pull Jordan up on the obvious thing that there was no gate money as there were no fans until the final.
I am still trying to find out why the Pisscan wrought we were 'noisy' at a time we had won nothing for such a long time the rags displayed it on a banner.
Being called 'noisy' in those circumstances seems complimentary and that twat don't do compliments.

I am still trying to find out why the Pisscan wrought we were 'noisy' at a time we had won nothing for such a long time the rags displayed it on a banner.
Being called 'noisy' in those circumstances seems complimentary and that twat don't do compliments.
I always thought it was about something like that knob-head lottery winner Michael Carroll who spent it all on a big house and built a dirtbike track in his back yard and his monied neighbours hated him - but who knows what the drunken piss and shit stained M1 undie wearer was thinking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.