Tap Water

My main drink these days is tap water.
Manchester & surrounds has some of the best water in the country.
Think it used to be piped directly from the Lakes (since the Victorian age) but is now from Wales?
I have a couple of chilli bottles which keeps the water cold for a very long time.

Straight from the tap and in the summer it gets ice cubes in it. I take a metal thing to work filled with tap water and ice. When it runs out I refill it from a tap, a hosepipe, whatever is there.

My main drink these days is tap water.
Manchester & surrounds has some of the best water in the country.
Think it used to be piped directly from the Lakes (since the Victorian age) but is now from Wales?
I have a couple of chilli bottles which keeps the water cold for a very long time.
The water around Manchester is soft but down south it is hard and everything is clogged up with limescale and kettles taps and immersion heater elements don't last 5 minutes. Surely the water companies could filter out the lime at source

We’re just over the Welsh border near Chester and the water’s great.. We used to live in Stafford where the water was hard as hell and then we had to filter it or it was hideous

The water around Manchester is soft but down south it is hard and everything is clogged up with limescale and kettles taps and immersion heater elements don't last 5 minutes. Surely the water companies could filter out the lime at source
Water down south is grim, tastes totally different. Love tap water up here, tastes perfect.

Indeed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.