Tariq Lamptey

Walker is not RB
Cancelo is not RB (Not in this thread bcoz if we consider him as one then can't push BUY HIM agenda here)

Couto not ready as nobody ever is

Last time I checked all 3 players are right-backs

Last time I checked all 3 players are right-backs

I think he means that they may be titled as right-backs but their actual playing roles / pitch positions are more akin to wing backs or even wide midfielders.
Tbf if my reading between the lines is correct then I can understand where he's coming from with that.

All three can play rb

All 3 do.
I was trying to look at it through his eyes, and I supposed his perspective was based on field position, because they don't play as traditional rightbacks in Pep's system. The heat maps show that.
But, and however, I agree that they are rightbacks (and I think that Walkers the best rightback in the PL).

If he does move on and up next summer, hes not going to liverpool - trent, chelsea - james, or united - wan bissaka.

So if we were keen its between us, arsenal or spurs. Never know what the state of play will be in 12 months, but if he keeps performing he would be a good Walker replacement. But don’t see a priority there.

Arsenal next summer I reckon.

Good player, a lot of talent but we won’t be signing him. Brighton done excellent business with him and Ben White.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.