Taylor Swift Era's

Just got back from this. Absolutely fantastic gig. 47 songs 3.5 hrs non stop. A real talent.
My daughters are going tonight. Glad you enjoyed it.

As I'm picking them up afterwards, what's the approximate finish time and how long will it take them to get out of the stadium?

My daughters are going tonight. Glad you enjoyed it.

As I'm picking them up afterwards, what's the approximate finish time and how long will it take them to get out of the stadium?
She ran over the curfew by about 10 mins so it went on until 11.10pm. We got out relatively quickly as started walking up the steps towards the exit half way through the last song (Karma) - there were a lot of men waiting to pick up their kids/wives stood near the BP Garage on Priory Road which is just through the park. A lot were parked off the streets just off Utting Avenue (15 mins walk - Frankby Road/Ardrossan Road area and further up towards queens drive. We got away quick.

It was busy though so I’d get there for 10.30 ish if I were you. Think it’s due to finish about 10.45-11 depending on the time she comes on.

They will love it. She was brilliant.

I'm a 37 year old man and I like Taylor Swift.

Tried to get tickets so I could take my daughter but at the time the prices on the available tickets were £200 each for a "VIP" ticket. I think you got a lanyard or something.

I've seen her before at Wembley and she was amazing. I've liked her from her first major hit to now.

But I also like Rammstein and Slipknot to balance it all out.

Rammstein you say:-)

She ran over the curfew by about 10 mins so it went on until 11.10pm. We got out relatively quickly as started walking up the steps towards the exit half way through the last song (Karma) - there were a lot of men waiting to pick up their kids/wives stood near the BP Garage on Priory Road which is just through the park. A lot were parked off the streets just off Utting Avenue (15 mins walk - Frankby Road/Ardrossan Road area and further up towards queens drive. We got away quick.

It was busy though so I’d get there for 10.30 ish if I were you. Think it’s due to finish about 10.45-11 depending on the time she comes on.

They will love it. She was brilliant.
Thanks for the tip. I've been studying Google maps and was thinking of going to the McDonalds near Goodison but I'll consider you suggestion depend depending on what the chaos is like when I get to the area!

I've seen her shows before including the last one at the Etihad and they are very impressive. I believe the latest is on another level, though.

I'm a 37 year old man and I like Taylor Swift.

Tried to get tickets so I could take my daughter but at the time the prices on the available tickets were £200 each for a "VIP" ticket. I think you got a lanyard or something.

I've seen her before at Wembley and she was amazing. I've liked her from her first major hit to now.

But I also like Rammstein and Slipknot to balance it all out.

f5256d327926ca949bc2fff003dcf8a6.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.