Team against United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Park the bus either nick it or get a draw move on to next game! Very early in the season still. Every point counts and a point at the scum is a good point don't care what anyone says....

if milner doesnt get in the team, its a fucking travesty, he's been brilliant the last few weeks, played himself right into contention for a spot in the middle of the park, he'd get a start over yaya for me every day of the week atm. even though i was rather impressed with yayas contribution today

-------------------hart
---richards--kompany--lescott--clichy
------------toure---dejong
----nasri----milner----silva
----------balotelli

waspish said:
Park the bus either nick it or get a draw move on to next game! Very early in the season still. Every point counts and a point at the scum is a good point don't care what anyone says....

"park the bus" ?? What just like every other team who get fuck all from old trafford do ?

We can compete on a level playing field now, and man for man i think we are actually better than them. Maybe worth reminding you we go to o.t. top of the shop and can win the game if we are brave enough. The squad we have put together and the free scoring we are about now means we should fear no fucking rag team again. Nope sorry.....if we have our sights set on the title we have to try and win this game, not just let them come onto us like of old...fatal that. Dezeko...Kun vs De gea the donut thirf....come on tiger grow some stripes!!

yorks blue said:
-------------------hart
---richards--kompany--lescott--clichy
------------toure---dejong
----nasri----milner----silva
----------balotelli

Aguero has to be in there somewhere.

Instead of Nasri in my opinion and push Milner to the left, Silva to the right like it has been all season and Aguero in behind Balotelli.

Would want to see Dzeko at some point too seeing as his record vs United is good for us and Wolfsburg - something like 3 goals in 5 games isn't it. Not including the one at the Swamp in the league last season which hit Silva's sexy arse.

You just can't drop Balotelli at the moment, though. So Dzeko sub for me.

Ntini77 said:
Johnson & Dzeko very unlikely to start, imo.

Think he may go for:

Hart
Richards (if fit), Kompany, Lescott, Clichy
De Jong, Milner, Barry
Yaya, Silva
Balotelli

he wont risk Ballo is this game

Parking the bus against the vermin is basically saying, "Hi, thank you for playing us, here is your win." It will not work, they are too persistent and know how to break through parked buses - that is, of course, unless their own starting 11 is negative like in our stalemate draw at our place last season when there was almost a gentleman's agreement to play out a dull draw. We need a well balanced team like we had in the FA Cup semi - I would go for: Hart, Clichy, Kompany, Lescott, Richards, De Jong, Yaya, Milner, Silva, Aguero, Balotelli. Hard to drop Dzeko but someone has to sit and Balotelli was excellent against them in the FA Cup semi. And while Nasri is great, we need Milner's workrate in midfield and he will help cover the full-backs which is vital as United constantly look for the wide men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.