Team against United

Status
Not open for further replies.
We deffo need Aguero in this game thats a "cert", with Dzeko its a hard one because if he scores a load against Villereal which i really hope he does do he will no doubt be playing against United, Mario would have had a week off so would be more fresh but could he be our super sub instead of starting? In the Charity Shield we had no Tevez, Aguero or Nasri so im hoping for a better game with them in the squad. I think all of our forwards are capable of getting goals against the current United side as they play very open, our midfield is the key to the game with a good balance of chance creation and play break up!! just hope the Villereal game doesnt make us too tired!!

-------------------Hart------------
Richards---Kompany---Lescott---Clichy
--------------------Yaya------------
-----------Silva---------------Nasri
-----Aguero--------Dzeko----------Mario

Tevez City said:

Sorry but I think that is a very naive formation and the sort that led to us getting overrun in Munich. Even Fulham managed to get on top of a two man midfield of Yaya/Barry in the second half, can you imagine what the rags would do to us with a one man midfield and five attacking players, none of whom are guaranteed to track back? United are one of the best counterattacking teams in the world, they'd destroy us with pace. Only Barcelona can get away with a formation like the above, we aren't close to them and will be lucky to have even a 5% possession advantage at the swamp.

As long as we can win the midfield battle we'll be fine. In saying that i'd go with de jong, and barry/hargreaves and yaya as well.

Micah --- Kompany --- Lescott --- clichy/or kolarov

--- Barry/or hargreaves --- De jong ---

Silva --- yaya ---- Nasri

--- Dzeko ---

LoveCity said:
Tevez City said:

Sorry but I think that is a very naive formation and the sort that led to us getting overrun in Munich. Even Fulham managed to get on top of a two man midfield of Yaya/Barry in the second half, can you imagine what the rags would do to us with a one man midfield and five attacking players, none of whom are guaranteed to track back? United are one of the best counterattacking teams in the world, they'd destroy us with pace. Only Barcelona can get away with a formation like the above, we aren't close to them and will be lucky to have even a 5% possession advantage at the swamp.

If we play with Toure, Milner, Nasri and Silva. I dont think it matters what United do as they wont see any of the ball.

-----------JH-------------
PZ-----VK-----JL-------GC
---Yaya---Dejong---Barry
--Aguero--Dzeko--Silva

Nasri for Dejong if we concede first

Hart
Richards-Kompany-Lescott-Clichy
Milner-DeJong-Barry
Nasri-Dzeko-Silva

Subs -
GK - Zabaleta-Toure-Kolarov-Yaya-Aguero-Ballotelli

Win the midfield battle and we control the game.
Plus no fuck-ups from our CB or FB's this time.
I would keep our attacking players for the final third of the game and focus on keeping it tights and not concentrating at set pieces.

My team would be

Hart
Richards
Vinnie
Lescott
Clichy

NDJ
Milner
Barry
Yaha
Silva

Balo

if its 0-0 with 25 mins to go, then bring on Augero and Nasri for Barry and Balo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.