DTeacher said:
---------------------- HART -----------------------

------------ KOMPANY ----- LESCOTT --------------

-- RICHARDS ----------------------------- CLICHY --

-------------------- DE JONG -----------------------

----------- TOURE -------------- MILNER------

----------------------- SILVA -----------------------

------------ BALOTELLI --------- AGUERO ------------

that's the one for me. Based on form Yaya should be dropped but Mancini doesn't do it, so that's the team I'd like to see. Would be tragic if Milner doesn't feature, he is the complete midfielder at the moment.

though Balo leading the line with a midfield 5 of NDJ Yaya Milner Silva Nasri is enticing.

--------------------- HART -----------------------

-------------------- DE JONG -----------------------

----------------------- SILVA -----------------------

------------ BALOTELLI --------- AGUERO ------------

Fucking bang on lad. Im confident we would kill them with that team.

Hart

Richards Kompany Lescott Clichy

De Jong Yaya

Silva Aguero Nasri

Dzeko

Subs:
Pantilimon
Hargreaves
Zabaleta
Kolo Toure
Balotelli
Milner
Johnson

As impressed as I have been with Balo the last 3 or 4 weeks I just don't think Mr. Mancini will start with him even though dzeko was very very poor tonight against villareal. Jimmy Milner on the other hand how can he not start? But on the other hand he was a great sub against us tonight so maybe him and Balo would make perfect subs on Sunday

Prediction- 3-1 Aguero,Silva,Rooney,Balotelli

How about

--------------------- HART -----------------------

--------------------- BARRY -----------------------

SILVA--------------AGUERO ----------------NASRI

?

This gives us the midfield strength to win at the swampppp

I know it would seem madness to some but I just can't see not playing De Jong, Barry, or Milner, which means that Yaya would have to be the one dropped. Obviously he has a sparkling record against scum.. but for our team at this moment this seems to be the way to go.

The reason for some of my omissions:

Yaya: I think the defending and skills of De Jong and Barry are needed against united. Yaya if he plays should be in a more forward role as many others have noted recently. If Milner doesn't start, it will be Yaya, and vice versa. I'd go Milner though. Those of you who are dropping Nigel from your lineups to accommodate Yaya along with Barry and Milner are wrong. We need Nige vs. scum!

Dzeko: poor form. we just can't risk it.

Nasri: plays "too cute".. we need a nasty, junkyard dog mentality for this one. Not to mention someone who will give his left nut to get back on defense and win the ball back ala Milner. However, we could always bring Nasri on later for more creativity if needed.

AJ: he has been on point recently but there's just no room.. a sub for width later on perhaps?

As we all know, Mancini seems to never drop yaya, so it'll be interesting...

green pennies said:

This gives us the midfield strength to win at the swampppp

I know it would seem madness to some but I just can't see not playing De Jong, Barry, or Milner, which means that Yaya would have to be the one dropped. Obviously he has a sparkling record against scum.. but for our team at this moment this seems to be the way to go.

The reason for some of my omissions:

Yaya: I think the defending and skills of De Jong and Barry are needed against united. Yaya if he plays should be in a more forward role as many others have noted recently. If Milner doesn't start, it will be Yaya, and vice versa. I'd go Milner though. Those of you who are dropping Nigel from your lineups to accommodate Yaya along with Barry and Milner are wrong. We need Nige vs. scum!

Dzeko: poor form. we just can't risk it.

Nasri: plays "too cute".. we need a nasty, junkyard dog mentality for this one. Not to mention someone who will give his left nut to get back on defense and win the ball back ala Milner. However, we could always bring Nasri on later for more creativity if needed.

AJ: he has been on point recently but there's just no room.. a sub for width later on perhaps?

As we all know, Mancini seems to never drop yaya, so it'll be interesting...

Looks good, Balotelli over Dzeko after last night and Milner and Barry should start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.