Team for Arsenal

stimo said:
lionheart said:
brummie blue said:
Strongest team available for me please, subject to bans and those needing a rest of course. Don't care who arsenal play, we go to win, move to the semi, and try and win another cup.
But those needing a rest happens to include all eleven players who started at Anfield. With Bazza and Mario also suspended, RM will play a greatly weakened team. However, with the quality of Zabaleta, Kolarov, De Jong, Johnson and Dzeko available plus Kolo Toure, Savic and Hargreaves, we should be a match for any eleven that Wenger decides to play, RVP included.
got a feelin wenger will start walcott, anticipating that we'll play bridge or kolorov. we'll get tore apart.

Well thats that then. Best look forward to Saturday. *rolls eyes*

We should definately rest joe hart he never stops running around for 90 minutes and after his brilliant save to stop suarez scoring at weekend he looked knackered!!!:))

lionheart said:
u2fme2 said:
can't see us winning this one
As it cannot be a draw, that's us out then...actually I agree with you, unless RM plays Hart, Richards and Clichy at the back, which I seriously doubt.
Agreed its obvs were goin to get knocked out that every player we have is crap apart from silva n he won't be playin :(

Arsenal 18 man squad for tonight:

Squad (in alphabetical order):
Andrey Arshavin
Yossi Benayoun
Marouane Chamakh
Francis Coquelin
Johan Djourou
Craig Eastmond
Lukasz Fabianski (GK)
Emmanuel Frimpong
Gervinho
Laurent Koscielny
Ju Young Park
Vito Mannone (GK)
Ignasi Miquel
Nico Yennaris
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
Oguzhan Ozyakup
Sebastien Squillaci
Thomas Vermaelen

Nijinsky 88 said:
Arsenal 18 man squad for tonight:

Squad (in alphabetical order):
Andrey Arshavin
Yossi Benayoun
Marouane Chamakh
Francis Coquelin
Johan Djourou
Craig Eastmond
Lukasz Fabianski (GK)
Emmanuel Frimpong
Gervinho
Laurent Koscielny
Ju Young Park
Vito Mannone (GK)
Ignasi Miquel
Nico Yennaris
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
Oguzhan Ozyakup
Sebastien Squillaci
Thomas Vermaelen

My Guess:

Fabianski

Koscielny
Squillaci
Djourou
Vermaelen(?)

Frimpong
Eastmond
Benayoun

Oxlade
Arshavin
Park

Subs: Mannone, Miquel, Ozyakup, Yennaris, Coquelin, Gervinho, Chamakh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.