Team for Arsenal

Strongest team available for me please, subject to bans and those needing a rest of course.

Don't care who arsenal play, we go to win, move to the semi, and try and win another cup.

Calcio said:
Wenger has generally looked to his academy and reserve team for the Carling Cup but, with City possessing such strength in depth, there will be a slight adjustment. “I will change my philosophy a little bit,” said Wenger. “I’ve always said that I will play a team that has a chance to qualify. We will give them a game, don’t worry.”

I suspect that Wenger is still miffed about the 3-0 CC game at our place when he fielded his juniors and we played a fairly strong team. He will not want a repeat of that.

Agueroisablue wrote:
--------------Hart

Zaba----Toure----Savic----Kolarov

-------de Jong--Barry

--Johnson---Suarez---Nasri

-------------Dzeko

Barry and Balo suspended for this game. I would hope the strongest possible team comprising of players who did not play at Liverpool. I would also hope that Hart is in goal, we might just need another set of heroics to keep us in this tie.

For me and IMO

Hart

Zab
Kolo
Savic
Clichy

NDJ
Kolorov
Hargreaves

AJ
Dzeko
Nasri.

Hart

Zaba----Toure----Savic----Kolarov

-------de Jong--Razak

--Johnson---Suarez---Nasri(subbed at ht for roman)

-------------Dzeko

brummie blue said:
Strongest team available for me please, subject to bans and those needing a rest of course. Don't care who arsenal play, we go to win, move to the semi, and try and win another cup.
But those needing a rest happens to include all eleven players who started at Anfield. With Bazza and Mario also suspended, RM will play a greatly weakened team. However, with the quality of Zabaleta, Kolarov, De Jong, Johnson and Dzeko available plus Kolo Toure, Savic and Hargreaves, we should be a match for any eleven that Wenger decides to play, RVP included.

Looks like 11 changes to me.

Pants
Zab Kolo Savic Kolarov
De Jong Hargreaves
Johnson Razak Suarez
Dzeko

Hart
Rekik
Aguero
Kompany
Yaya
Richards
Nasri

lionheart said:
brummie blue said:
Strongest team available for me please, subject to bans and those needing a rest of course. Don't care who arsenal play, we go to win, move to the semi, and try and win another cup.
But those needing a rest happens to include all eleven players who started at Anfield. With Bazza and Mario also suspended, RM will play a greatly weakened team. However, with the quality of Zabaleta, Kolarov, De Jong, Johnson and Dzeko available plus Kolo Toure, Savic and Hargreaves, we should be a match for any eleven that Wenger decides to play, RVP included.
got a feelin wenger will start walcott, anticipating that we'll play bridge or kolorov. we'll get tore apart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.