Calcio said:
I think this will be arsenals team

Fabianski]

Djourou Squallaci Koscielny miquel

Diaby Coquelin

Chamberlain Rosicky Benayoun

Chamakh

Hope so.

for the most part it is an easy team to pick. I think it will be Pants, Zaba, Kolo, Savic, and Bridge; Razak, Hargreaves (?), and De Jong, with AJ, Kolarov, and Dzeko attacking.

Silva, Milner, and Yaya won't play and Barry and Balotelli are suspended. Aguero and Nasri on the bench.

Andouble said:
for the most part it is an easy team to pick. I think it will be Pants, Zaba, Kolo, Savic, and Bridge; Razak, Hargreaves (?), and De Jong, with AJ, Kolarov, and Dzeko attacking.

Silva, Milner, and Yaya won't play and Barry and Balotelli are suspended. Aguero and Nasri on the bench.
Don't want Pantilimon, he's properly dodgy.

Re: Who would you play midweek

---------------Hart---------------

Micah---Komps---Kolo----Kolarov

-----Milner----------De Jong-------

-------------Yaya---------------

Johnson--------------------Silva

------------Dzeko-----------------

Arsenal were running on empty even more than we were. Granted their players have had an extra day but I'd be surprised if he doesn't make at least 8 changes. No way will Van Persie play, they are running him into the ground at the moment. Gervinho might play as he only came off the bench for them at Fulham but I'd expect Van Persie, Walcott, Arteta, and others to be rested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.