Team for Arsenal

LoveCity said:
Arsenal were running on empty even more than we were. Granted their players have had an extra day but I'd be surprised if he doesn't make at least 8 changes. No way will Van Persie play, they are running him into the ground at the moment. Gervinho might play as he only came off the bench for them at Fulham but I'd expect Van Persie, Walcott, Arteta, and others to be rested.
If Gervinho plays on the right he will rape Kolarov....thats arsenals biggest weapon right now.

Calcio said:
LoveCity said:
Arsenal were running on empty even more than we were. Granted their players have had an extra day but I'd be surprised if he doesn't make at least 8 changes. No way will Van Persie play, they are running him into the ground at the moment. Gervinho might play as he only came off the bench for them at Fulham but I'd expect Van Persie, Walcott, Arteta, and others to be rested.
If Gervinho plays on the right he will rape Kolarov....thats arsenals biggest weapon right now.

Lucky for us he has close to zip end product then.

Dzeko raping Mertesacker in a match in Germany. Twice.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcz58-igl3w[/youtube]

----------JH-----------
PZ---KT-------SS----AK
-------NDJ- GB---------
--AJ-------JM-----SN
--------ED-------------

We owe it to the 5200 who are making the effort to go down there to have a good go at them but there is no way that anyone who started today will start.

I think it will be something like this

Pantillon
Nedum, toure, savic, kolorov
Johnson Hargreaves, zab, de Jong bridge
Dzeko

Balo getting sent off hasn't helped as he would have played.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
We owe it to the 5200 who are making the effort to go down there to have a good go at them but there is no way that anyone who started today will start.

I think it will be something like this

Pantillon
Nedum, toure, savic, kolorov
Johnson Hargreaves, zab, de Jong bridge
Dzeko

Balo getting sent off hasn't helped as he would have played.

Is putting Bridge left midfield a mistake?

Pantiman
Bridge
Kolo
Savic
Nedum
NDJ
Razak
AJ
Hargo
Kolarov
Scapuzzi

Bench Taylor, Rekik, Suarez and a load of youngsters dont care if we win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.