Team for Arsenal

I'd go:

---------------Hart---------------

Zabaleta--K.Toure--Savic--Kolarov

--------De Jong---Razak----------

--Johnson-----Suarez-----Nasri---

---------------Dzeko-------------

Not too bothered if we go through or not.

I think only Nasri from today's starting XI is likely to start against Arsenal. Balotelli's suspension is a problem, as I'm fairly certain he would've started the game. I reckon we'll line up something like this:

Pantilimon

Zabaleta
Kolo Toure
Savic
Kolarov

de Jong
Razak
Hargreaves

Nasri
Dzeko
Johnson

johnmc said:
Can someone explain why we play on Tuesday and the rags weds?

I think it's because Spurs are at home in the Europa League on Wednesday night, and the police weren't willing to let both North London clubs play at home on the same evening.

If Wenger plays the fringe players as expected we should be winning this home or away. Our second string team is ridiculously stronger than Arsenal's. Chamakh hasn't scored since 1962 and most of the others are greenboys or ageing wanderers like Rosicky and Benayoun while we have the likes of Johnson and Nasri if we are taking it seriously at all.

Re: Who would you play midweek

would be very suprised if any of todays team play as its only 48 hours after todays game. likely to be a completely different starting 11, especially as Arsene plays his kids in this comp

dont think Mancini will risk injury to todays team only 48 hours after playing, by sendng them out against Arsenal on tuesday, think we will see a complete change of line-up, including in goal to give Pantilliomon some game time to keep him sharp. at the end of the day, although we would like to win this cup as well, the PL is our main priority, and we cant risk one of the main men being out for a few weeks with a muscle injury caused by playing sunday and tuesday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.