Team for Blackburn

simon23 said:
----------hart--------------

boateng kompany kolo lescott

---------dejong----------------

yaya---------------milner-----

----------tevez-----------------

-------ade-------balotelli----------
That's a great team. Just got to give it time now, and let the manager and players get on with the job

Marvin said:
Not clear if Bridge, Balotelli & Boateng will be available, and we've got the internationals to get through.

I think the amount of football players like Milner are getting through might take something away from their game. I've got a feeling Arentina are playing Spain as well? If so, I'd start Adebayor and SWP, & rest AJ and Tevez

---------------Hart------------
Boateng-Toure-Kompany-Bridge
---Barry----De Jong----Milner--
--SWP----Adebayor--Balotelli--
Barry right mid? No Yaya? Explain yourself young man.

-------------------Hart----------------

Boateng-----Toure-----Kompany----Bridge

-------------Toure-----Barry-------------

Johnson-----------Tevez------------Silva

----------------Balotelli-----------------

SteSteez said:
Hart
Boateng-Toure-Kompany-Lescott
De Jong
A.Johnson-Yaya-Barry-Milner
Tevez

Subs: Given-Swp-Balotelli-Silva-Adebayor-Bridge-Richards
I like that team,it will be very physical,all the above can handle themselves and will be up for it.

cheadlehulme-blue said:
AJ has got to play on the form hes on
The trick is to keep players on form throughout the season, and he's only young. If we don't play SWP his game will suffer.

You regularly see surprise results after international week because of the unequal effect on the big teams of tiredness and preparation so lets use our squad to guard against this

----------------Hart
Richards--Toure--Kompany--Boateng
----------------De Jong----------------
--------Toure--Barry--Milner----------
----------Adebayor-- Tevez

Subs: Given,Zabaleta,Lescott,Vieira, Johnson, Silva and Balotelli

why do we need de jong vs Blackburn ?

Hart
Richards Toure Kompany Baoating

Johnson Y.Toure Barry Milner

Adebayor Tevez

Subs - Given
Zab
Lescott
Silvs
Ballotelli
Swp
De Jong

I'd give Barry a rest, I think at times last season he just looked knackered, playing none stop for club then country when you're not exactly an athlete of a footballer must be tough. I'd also like to see Silva given a start at home, plus he will only have had 2 substitute appearances for Spain whereas Milner will have had 180minutes of none stop playing, so get the fresher player in, and keep Milner fresh for a tough away game where we need everyone working hard defensively as well as when in the attack (Milner is perfect at this and it's not really Silvas game). It is a squad game after all.

So:

-------------------Hart------------------
Boateng---Toure---Komoany---Lescott
-----------------de Jong----------------
---AJohnson-----Yaya----------Silva---
------------Tevez-------Balotelli--------

If I see another XI with Wayne Bridge in it I am going to vomit. Bridge is by far the shittiest player we have. I have watched him on TV countless times as well as having seen him play live a couple times too. HE IS A FUCKING TRAIN WRECK. Wayne Bridge should not be starting for City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.