Team for Blackburn

really hope to see boateng play,some pundit rekond hes actually our best buy cos hes so young and already so talented and after watching him in the world cup id agree,im staying away from the matchday thread for this one,i tend to go a bit ape in their!!!

greasedupdeafguy said:
why do we need de jong vs Blackburn ?

Hart
Richards Toure Kompany Baoating

Johnson Y.Toure Barry Milner

Adebayor Tevez

Subs - Given
Zab
Lescott
Silvs
Ballotelli
Swp
De Jong

Because Barry isn't a game after game after game performer, he showed that a lot last season and he will have played 180minutes for England in 4days. And Yaya will have just started fasting by then (Eid starts on Friday 10th Sept) and 90minutes if high tempo football has already proved too hard for him so far this season (he was at walking pace from 80mins+ at WHL, was taken off due to fatigue against Liverpool [he looked fucked!] and was yet again at walking pace from about 80mins+ at the SoL!). IMO he's a bit fat and unfit and needs to trim up for a tough Prem Lg season, and a period of fasting isn't going to help with the energy requirements of that or the game.

[I would play Yaya but also play de Jong to do the dirty work and let Yaya concentrate on more forward thinking play and not have to run run run all game due to his lack of fitness and his fasting.]

Going to be a tough, physical game, Blackburn will come out to try and kick us off the field. So we need a team of hard bastards that can handle themselves.

----------------Hart-----------------

Richards----Kolo---Kompany---Lescott

--------------de Jong----------------

-------Yaya---Zabaleta---Vieira-------

----------Tevez-----Balotelli---------

Should be able to grab a goal with Yaya and Vieira knocking balls around for fun, and when we go a goal up, bring SIlva or AJ on to finish the game off once it's opened up a bit

cwein91 said:
If I see another XI with Wayne Bridge in it I am going to vomit. Bridge is by far the shittiest player we have. I have watched him on TV countless times as well as having seen him play live a couple times too. HE IS A FUCKING TRAIN WRECK. Wayne Bridge should not be starting for City.

stop believing the hype, people are very quick to shoot Bridge down, i think he offers a lot more than lescott going forward and he's also reasonbly solid at defending, you dont play for England and Chelsea if your shit

-------------------Hart----------------

Boateng-----Toure-----Kompany----Bridge

-------------Toure-----Milner------------

Johnson-----------Tevez------------Silva

----------------Balotelli-----------------

or...

-------------------Hart-----------------

Boateng----Toure-----Kompany----Bridge

--------Toure-----NDJ--------Milner-----

-----------------Tevez------------------

-------------Ade-----Balotelli------------

..................Hart..................
Richards..Toure..Kompany..Boateng
................De Jong..................
.....Yaya....................Barry
.................Milner....................
...........Tevez...Balotelli.............

No one with silva in the team?

---------------Hart-----------------

Boateng---Kompany---Kolo----Bridge

--------------Barry-----Yaya---------

-----Silva--------Milner------Balotelli

--------------------Tevez----------------

Sabster said:
No one with silva in the team?

---------------Hart-----------------

Boateng---Kompany---Kolo----Bridge

--------------Barry-----Yaya---------

-----Silva--------Milner------Balotelli

--------------------Tevez----------------

Blackburn isn't really one of those games where you can ease him into the team. Although, saying that I do remember Robinho and Elano tearing them a new one a couple of seasons ago, so maybe it'll be good for him. Personally think that Vieira will start this one, just to give us some discipline in the middle of the park. It's not exactly going to be a fast paced game with their long-ball tactics, so can see him being quite suited to it.

hgblue said:

-------------Toure-----Barry-------------

That'd be my team too apart from I'd have Milner in for Barry.

hgblue said:

-------------Toure-----Barry-------------

This! Dont think de jong is needed for this game. Blackburn at home we should be going all out attack. With all due respect, these are the games we should be winning 3 or 4 Nil. De jong offers zero going forward, and we have barry and toure to break up blackburn attacks. Both can go forward also. Or Maybe Milner to start instead of barry for me. Silva must start and adam johnson. Cant wait to see boateng and balotelli!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.