Team for Blackburn

cwein91 said:
If I see another XI with Wayne Bridge in it I am going to vomit. Bridge is by far the shittiest player we have. I have watched him on TV countless times as well as having seen him play live a couple times too. HE IS A FUCKING TRAIN WRECK. Wayne Bridge should not be starting for City.

made me laugh this post, but i agree

Sabster said:
No one with silva in the team?

---------------Hart-----------------

Boateng---Kompany---Kolo----Bridge

--------------Barry-----Yaya---------

-----Silva--------Milner------Balotelli

--------------------Tevez----------------
For me it's only because I trust Mancini to know when Silva is ready to start. And at the moment he doesn't seem to think he is ready.

actually having thought about it it is probably a waste of time having dejong in the team...bklackburn will probably play a lot of long balls from the back...which dejong will be no good against...probably better to play yaya in th holding role in front of the back 4

so...

hart

boatang (if fit) kompany kolo lescott

yaya

milner barry

tevez

balo ade

Pride_In_Battle said:
Going to be a tough, physical game, Blackburn will come out to try and kick us off the field. So we need a team of hard bastards that can handle themselves.

----------------Hart-----------------

Richards----Kolo---Kompany---Lescott

--------------de Jong----------------

-------Yaya---Zabaleta---Vieira-------

----------Tevez-----Balotelli---------

Should be able to grab a goal with Yaya and Vieira knocking balls around for fun, and when we go a goal up, bring SIlva or AJ on to finish the game off once it's opened up a bit

This.

Griff93 said:
Pride_In_Battle said:
Going to be a tough, physical game, Blackburn will come out to try and kick us off the field. So we need a team of hard bastards that can handle themselves.

Should be able to grab a goal with Yaya and Vieira knocking balls around for fun, and when we go a goal up, bring SIlva or AJ on to finish the game off once it's opened up a bit

This.

Please tell me your joking.

Marvin said:
Not clear if Bridge, Balotelli & Boateng will be available, and we've got the internationals to get through.

I think the amount of football players like Milner are getting through might take something away from their game. I've got a feeling Arentina are playing Spain as well? If so, I'd start Adebayor and SWP, & rest AJ and Tevez

---------------Hart------------
Boateng-Toure-Kompany-Bridge
---Barry----De Jong----Milner--
--SWP----Adebayor--Balotelli--

Seriously? SWP and Bridge???

Aussie! said:
Marvin said:
Not clear if Bridge, Balotelli & Boateng will be available, and we've got the internationals to get through.

I think the amount of football players like Milner are getting through might take something away from their game. I've got a feeling Arentina are playing Spain as well? If so, I'd start Adebayor and SWP, & rest AJ and Tevez

---------------Hart------------
Boateng-Toure-Kompany-Bridge
---Barry----De Jong----Milner--
--SWP----Adebayor--Balotelli--

Seriously? SWP and Bridge???
Brdige is a better full back than Lescott and if AJ plays against Switzerland I'd start SWP against Blackburn. We can always use Tevez and AJ from the bench.

If these players don't play now, when are you going to play them. They need games to keep their sharpness

Griff93 said:
Pride_In_Battle said:

This.
So...

-------------------------Hart---------------------------

Richards-Kolo-Kompany-Lescott-de Jong-Yaya-Zabaleta-Vieira

------------------Tevez-----Balotelli--------------------

Hmmm...

Lol no offence, I know we need physical players, but we need at least sone way of creating...

Milner? AJ?

Milners physical...

----------------------------HART--------------------------------

--BOATENG-------TOURE------------KOMPANY--------LESCOTT---

--MILNER-------DE JONG---------YAYA-----------JOHNSON------

-------------------------TEVEZ---------------------------------

--------------------------BALOTELLI----------------------------

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.