Team for City v Boro

I just hope we perform better than we did against Arsenal or we will be the laughing stock of the Premier League. The media will be in meltdown!!

We should play the best team we have available, and then make subs in the second half if we are in a position to do so.

Middlesbrough are a decent team, and they will obviously be up for this game.

We should play the best team we have available, and then make subs in the second half if we are in a position to do so.

Players lacking in first team match fitness need to get games under their belt, so I suspect Dzeko, Aguero and Kompany will all get a run out. If I were to guess at the starting lineup at this stage it would be:-

GK - Caballero
RB - Sagna
CD - Mangala
CD - Kompany
LB - Kolarov
MF - Fernando
MF - Lampard
MF - Milner
MF - Navas
ST - Dzeko
ST - Aguero

BlueT said:

I think they will field their best starters. Turning us over would do wonders for their season and put the squeakers on their next half dozen opponents. Got to go large, and put in the hard graft! Any news on the whistling wanker?

I'D START WITH OUR STRONGEST 11, THE 11 THAT WOULD START THE CHELSEA GAME!

IF THINGS ARE GOING TO PLAN THEN TAKE OFF THE LIKES OF SILVA, AGUERO ETC

AFTER A WEEK IN THE SUN I THINK THEY ALL NEED TO COME BACK AND BE CHOMPING AT THE BIT TO PLAY AHEAD OF THE CHELSKI GAME!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.