Team for City v Boro

Caballero Sagna Kompany Mangala Kolarov Navas Lampard Fernandinho Milner Jovetic Dzeko

Subs Hart Boyata Clichy Glendon Silva Pozo Aguero

We should be working on how to beat Chelsea in training this week and putting some ideas in to practice against Boro as well as relearning the basics of how to defend set pieces and how to take a corner. Based on that it should be the side that will start against Chelsea and if 2 or 3 nil up, we take off the big guns and give those who need a game some time on the pitch.

We need to start the game more quickly because frankly this has been a problem this season with lacklustre tempo from the off.

I have a feeling it wont be this though and he will pick the usual Willy/Kolorov/Sagna etc - Lets hope it doesn't stretch to Boyota.

The only changes for me would be Mangala for Demichellis and Jovetic for Fernando.

I would play Milner in central midfield and Jovetic on the left of the three behind the forward.

Hart
Zab
Clichy
Kompany
Mangala
Milner
Fernandinho
navas
Silva
Jovetic
Aguero

We have warm weather training and a midweek friendly on Wednesday (v Hamburg I think). Other than that it is a week off before and after this game. I imagine those returning from injury and needing some game time will play on Wednesday allowing the best 11 to be picked on Saturday. So I recon Dzeko, Kolarov, VK, Sagna, Boyata, Sinclair, Pozo, Willy – will all start on Wednesday with a load of EDs making up the rest. Aguero maybe of the bench and the likes of VK and Dzeko taken off once they have 60 or 70 mins.

Saturday then would be a full first 11.

Hart,
Zab, VK, Mangala, Clichy,
Nando, Nandinho, Milner,
Nasri, Aguero Silva,

Gaudion M said:
We have warm weather training and a midweek friendly on Wednesday (v Hamburg I think). Other than that it is a week off before and after this game. I imagine those returning from injury and needing some game time will play on Wednesday allowing the best 11 to be picked on Saturday. So I recon Dzeko, Kolarov, VK, Sagna, Boyata, Sinclair, Pozo, Willy – will all start on Wednesday with a load of EDs making up the rest. Aguero maybe of the bench and the likes of VK and Dzeko taken off once they have 60 or 70 mins.

Hart,
Nando, Nandinho, Milner,
Nasri, Aguero Silva,

Nasri out for 3 weeks!

-----------------Caballero----------------
Sagna--Kompany-Mangala--Kolarov
--------------Fernandinho-----------------
Navas-------Lampard--------Pozo
----------Aguero---Jovetic----------

uwe rosler 28 said:
Gaudion M said:

Hart,
Nando, Nandinho, Milner,
Nasri, Aguero Silva,

Nasri out for 3 weeks!

Had't realised it was 3 weeks! Navas in then.

Caballero
Zabba Kompany Mangala Kolarov
Fernando Dinho
Navas Silva Jovetic
Aguero

Hart, Angelino, Demichelis, Lampard, Barker, Celina, Dzeko

We need to get a couple of players match fit although theirs a risk of them getting injured. I'd go with

Caballero
Sagna
Kolarov
Mangala
Kompany
Fernando
Milner
Navas
Jovetic
Lampard
Dzeko

Aguero to come on at 60'

Willy
Kolarov , Mangala , Kompany . Sagna
Fernadhino Lampard , Milner and Navas
Jovetic and Kun

Hart and Silva rested playing with Kun and Jovetic as a pairing up front just think the midfield will be more of the same with the players available.

Willy Sagna Kolarov kompany mangala
Fernando Lampard
Milner silva jovetic
Aguero
Subs hart zab Clichy MDM fernandinho navas dzeko

Need to take this seriously whilst resting our full backs and dinho for Chelsea.
Demechellis and navas need to be dropped.
Kompany and aguero need game time.
Lampard won't get many minutes if any at all at Chelsea.
Dzeko on for aguero on the hour mark.
Should be a comfortable win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.