Team for City v Boro

I'd be quite happy if we just keep playing Mangala. Needs as much playing time as possible. Would love to see the younger players come through but its not very likely apart from for Pozo.

its a Barm said:
Play the best team available, a must win for lots of reasons.

Seems to be the prevailing view on here at the moment.

Unless one of our star players picks up an injury in which case it will be a mystifying, crazily inept decision.

---------------- Caballero -----------------
------- Kompany ---- Mangala -----------
Sagna ---------------------------- Kolarov
--------- Lampard ---- Fernando ---------
Navas -------- Jovetic ----------- Barker
---------------- Dzeko -------------------

Hart, Zabaleta, Demichelis, Fernandinho, Milner, Silva, Aguero

i think the league is over in all honesty - we have some very tough fixtures left and I just cant see us with the form we are in doing in. Not too gutted though - would be delighted if we could win the FA cup again and beat Barca and get ready for next season with a fresher squad.

cibaman said:
its a Barm said:
Play the best team available, a must win for lots of reasons.

Seems to be the prevailing view on here at the moment.

Unless one of our star players picks up an injury in which case it will be a mystifying, crazily inept decision.
I'm sure that some will take that view, especially those who invented Bertie and have spent a lifetime following him, but the best days of recent seasons have been down at Wembley. 7 times in 4 seasons I think plus a Charity Shield at Villa Pk.

---------------- --Hart -----------------
------- Kompany ---- Mangala -----------
Sagna ---------------------------- Clichy
--------- Fernandinho-- Fernando ---------
Navas --------- Silva ----------- Jovetic
----------------Aguero -------------------

Willy,Barker,Angelino,Lampard,Zaba,Boyata,Milner

worsleyweb said:
i think the league is over in all honesty - we have some very tough fixtures left and I just cant see us with the form we are in doing in. Not too gutted though - would be delighted if we could win the FA cup again and beat Barca and get ready for next season with a fresher squad.
That might be a good way of looking at it for your own mental health, but I think it's going to be very close again

We go to Chelsea get a draw, then within a fortnight all being well, we will have Yaya, Aguero at full power and Bony. There will be few teams that can stop us.

I want to win the FA Cup though. Getting beat by Wigan is something we need to put right. The best 5 minutes of the last 2 City years was coming from 1-0 down at Wembley v Sunderland, thinking we were about to lose at Wembley again, to all but wining it with two of the greatest goals ever seen at Wembley

Electricstring said:
I'd be quite happy if we just keep playing Mangala. Needs as much playing time as possible. Would love to see the younger players come through but its not very likely apart from for Pozo.
As far as I can see there is probably 3 players who should be ahead of pozo and that's prob why they have gone to Abu Dhabi and he hasn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.