- - - - - - - - - Given - - - - - - - -
Zaba - - - Toure - - Chiellini- - Bridge
- - - - - - De Jong - Komp--- - - -
SWP/Ireland - - - - - - - - - Robbie
- - - - - - - - Aguero - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - Eto'o - - - - - - - - -

Subs: Hart, Onouha, Richards, Johnson/Elano, Petrov, Swp/Ireland, Rsc

Re: Team for the opening day of next season

........................Given......................
Zabaleta...Onuoha...Kompany...Bridge
.......................De Jong....................
SWP..................Kaka..............Petrov
............Eto'o...............Robinho..........

Subs: Hart/Richards/Dunne/Ireland/Elano/Bojinov/Santa Cruz.

Woundn't mess about with the defence as they are just starting to understand each other and will only get better. But can you imagine the carnage SWP/Petrov would cause with a world class target man in the middle, oh and there's Kaka in the middle of the park controling everything. Mmmmmmmmmmmm

GK
Mandanda
Given
Hart

RB
Zabaleta
Richards

CB
Toure
Kompany
Agger
Onouha

LB
Chiellini
Bridge
Garrido

DM
De Jong
Mascherano
Fernandes

CM
Ireland
D.Silva
Johnson
Alonso

RM
Wright Phillips
D.Bentley

LM
Ribery
Petrov

ST
Robinho
Tevez
Benzema
Bellamy

Dead Wood: Kasper Schmeichel, Michael Ball, Tal Ben Haim, Glauber Whom?, Richard Dunne, Danny Mills, Dietmar Hamann, Elano, Darius Vassell and Benjani

Undecided: Valeri Bojinov (Injury Proned) Danny Sturridge (Contract Situation Yet To Be Resolved) JO (Should he be given time?) Caicedo (People rate him I dont)

Some of the players I have included are more wishful thinking than guarantees :D.

THIS

julio César,
Maicon,
Lúcio,
Juan,
Marcelo,
Gilberto Silva,
Josué,
Elano (Júlio Baptista),
Ronaldinho
Gaúcho,
Robinho,
Adriano.

OR THIS

given

Richards/Zabaleta depnding on whos on best form
Carvalho ( i hope )
Toure
Bridge

de jong
kompany

sw phillips
Ireland
Robinho

santa cruz but hopfully henry/ eto / benzema/ drogba / villa

cover will be especially needed for center and left back, center and right midfield id trust who ever hughes coms up with!

tbh I think with the squad we have, all we are missing is a Drogba type of player up front,,,,,,,,wait a minute! DROGBA! he'll do lol

Given
Zab Komp Ned Abidal
Ribery DeJong Ireland Petrov
Villa Huntelaar

Hughes_head_scout said:
Ireland could be used instead of Robinho in away games if robi plays anything like he has done this season. I know its a bit harsh to drop ireland but he doesnt fit well into a 4-4-2 formation. Also i know silva is a push but whats to say with valencia's financial troubles we cnt get him. I reckon villa will go to barca which could mean eto'o comin here which is a lot more likely than us gettin ibra especially with him and mourinho gettin on like a house on fire

You having a laugh? Ireland's a quality 2 way player, of course he fits into a CM slot in a 4-4-2!

^^^^^^

You look at this side above with only the 3 new signings and it shows how close we are to top 4/5. Personally I think that that side is better than liverpool and probably arsenal aswell. With the right ins and outs in the summer I feel next year could be very promising for us :)
CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.