Team for the opening day of next season update 10/11 page 19

Re: Team for the opening day of next season

vbr said:
You lads have been playing too much Football Manager
I think your right -all these suggested sides would struggle to get possession ;they are so unbalanced you would have a few galacticos getting cold waiting for some service.The defence would find themselves overworked with the lack of protection.

vbr said:
You lads have been playing too much Football Manager
I think your right -all these suggested sides would struggle to get possession ;they are so unbalanced you would have a few galacticos getting cold waiting for some service.The defence would find themselves overworked with the lack of protection.

given
zab toure kompany lescott
de jong
swp ireland petrov
santa cruz villa

subs
hart, bridge, chiellini, diego, robinho, bellamy, aguero

Clubber said:
andybluenolan said:
given
de jong
swp ireland petrov
santa cruz villa

subs

You Tit! Why would world beaters want to sit on our bench, any bench for that matter.

so that is your input into this thread you muppet all you could do was say you TIT !! it looks a very strong squad imo with the back up and change necessary to rotate players giving us quality all round so in your opinion no bench for any team should have quality .

MCFC_Freestyler said:
I'm not sure about the line-up, but people i would like to see arrive:

K. Toure
Chiellini
Kaka
Aguero
Villa
Eto
Alves

Aguero,Villa and Kaka play either off the striker or just behind the striker as very attacking midfield players.Similar to Robinho-how are you going to going to accomodate those players into a balanced successful side?

stockportblue said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
I'm not sure about the line-up, but people i would like to see arrive:

K. Toure
Chiellini
Kaka
Aguero
Villa
Eto
Alves

Aguero,Villa and Kaka play either off the striker or just behind the striker as very attacking midfield players.Similar to Robinho-how are you going to going to accomodate those players into a balanced successful side?

Some people are more suited to the buy big names approach to things and hence the reason they sit on here all day hoping to pick up little snippets of info. I know its a tired old phrase but the best 11 dont make the best team

I never thought a thread i started would get this many posts

andybluenolan said:
Clubber said:
andybluenolan said:
given
de jong
swp ireland petrov
santa cruz villa

subs

You Tit! Why would world beaters want to sit on our bench, any bench for that matter.

so that is your input into this thread you muppet all you could do was say you TIT !! it looks a very strong squad imo with the back up and change necessary to rotate players giving us quality all round so in your opinion no bench for any team should have quality .

There is no way on this earth aguero would come to city at the end of the season to sit on the bench, i never said we shouldn't have strength in depth, but as someone posted earlier, you've been playing Fooball manger too much. Majority of the players you have said we would sign are ok, but villa has said he does not want to come to england, and he said this even before his link with us, and people like aguero are playing champions league and are the coner stone of there side. He won't say 'I tell you what i would like, to watch a scrap in the mid table and no europen football as i'm back up'. Great idea andybluenolan, you truely are the Alan Ball of the fourm. Bring in Buster phillips you'll say next.

Given

Richards Kompany Chiellini Bridge
Zabaleta Onuoha Dunne Garrido

De Jong De Rossi
Ireland Johnson

Quaresma Robinho
Wright Phillips Petrov

Drogba Bellamy
Jo Sturridge

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.