Alves Kompany Lescott Bridge

De Jong

Y Toure Milner

Silva

Tevez

Ibra

Subs: Boateng, Zab, Toure K, Ade, Richards, SWP, A Johnson, Barry

I think we'll do okay with that lot.
Not sure about the left back, Id like a new one but not sure who and I have a feeling Bobby might stick with Bridge.
Not overly fussed about Milner either as I think we could slot Barry in there and look very solid. All the subs will get plenty of game time and happy to bring any of them in.
Sadly I think Stevie will be off with Ned.
What a squad we could have next season!

Failsworth_Blue said:
ono said:
--------------Hart---------------

NRB---Kompany--Lescott---NLB

------------Toure----------------

------Milner----------Barry--------

--------------Silva----------------

-------Tevez----------Torres-----

Bench: Given, Adebayor, Johnson, SWP, K Toure, Zab, Bridge

No Boateng?
No De Jong in the squad?

Blue emo.

Tevez actually played way better when ade was at the african nations cup and he is way stronger than adebayor because he actually doesn't get pushed around easily the way ade was last year despite his size but ade is taller so if we want to play balls into the box then he would be more useful.

But if we do get krasic,silva and yaya toure then i would hope ade will be on the bench as he is a nuisance more than anything and slow the tempo down most time

I would rather play bellers up front than ade because at least he will run his socks off for the team and also his pace would make take defenders away and make space for the on running midfielders.

We surely need a left back because we cannot trust wayne under the bridge who struggled big time in most of the big games last year and i swear england are very happy he decided hang up his boots.

Failsworth_Blue said:
ono said:
--------------Hart---------------

NRB---Kompany--Lescott---NLB

------------Toure----------------

------Milner----------Barry--------

--------------Silva----------------

-------Tevez----------Torres-----

Bench: Given, Adebayor, Johnson, SWP, K Toure, Zab, Bridge

No Boateng?

fuck to left an right backs.

......................hart.....................

...........boateng..kompany..lescott.......

milner.....yaya......barry.......johnson...

....................silva..........................

..............ade..........tevez..............

lets go attack teams an control the game for long periods,milner an aj can drop back when we aint got the ball.but when we have we would look great going forward an there is shit loads of goals in that attackin line up.

andy said:
Hart

De Jong

Y Toure Milner

Silva

Tevez

Ibra

Not sure about the left back, Id like a new one but not sure who and I have a feeling Bobby might stick with Bridge.
Not overly fussed about Milner either as I think we could slot Barry in there and look very solid. All the subs will get plenty of game time and happy to bring any of them in.

thats a 4-1-2-1-1-1 then?!<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:58 pm --<br /><br />
bluemoon201164 said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
No Boateng?

lets go attack teams an control the game for long periods,milner an aj can drop back when we aint got the ball.but when we have we would look great going forward an there is shit loads of goals in that attackin line up.

interesting formation, but no NDJ?

bluemoon201164 said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
No Boateng?

think thats what us fans missed last season when bobby manc took over was our attacking ability seemed to take a back seat.if we went one up in a game early on and were controlling then we seemed just to be content to win the game one nil!! fuck that lets nail teams 4 or 5 nil!!

BringBackSwales said:
andy said:
Hart

De Jong

Y Toure Milner

Silva

Tevez

Ibra

thats a 4-1-2-1-1-1 then?!

-- Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:58 pm --

bluemoon201164 said:

interesting formation, but no NDJ?

think yaya barry an ndj will get plenty of games in the centre mate.maybe ndj for away games barry for the home games.<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:03 pm --<br /><br />
richards30 said:
bluemoon201164 said:

think thats what us fans missed last season when bobby manc took over was our attacking ability seemed to take a back seat.if we went one up in a game early on and were controlling then we seemed just to be content to win the game one nil!! fuck that lets nail teams 4 or 5 nil!!

agree with you mate.attack attack attack.

bluemoon201164 said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
No Boateng?

I think your formation is the best one to solve our weak fullbacks problem. 3-5-2 will be an excellent information IMO .

EalingBlue2 said:
I suspect

Given
Boateng Toure Kompany Lescott
Milner Yaya Paddy V Silva
Tevez Torres
think hart has been told hes gonna be no1 to be honest ealing.would alson swap kolo and boateng in your team as kolo scares the shit outta me at cb!! oh and paady in ahead of barry or de jong??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.