De Bruyne
Rodri
Guimaraes

Saka
Salah

Kane
Haaland

A decent shout.

Rashford will be in any official team of the season,the cunts will probably try and force the Portuguese rat in there too.

____________Ramsgate
__White____Guehi____Boatman___Ake
____________Bruno G
______Odegaard____Joelinton
__Saka_____Gakpo______Grealish

Arteta will win manager of the year 100% guaranteed. No matter if Pep wins the treble.
There are a few genuine contenders for MOTS. Pep is the best manager, but City winning the league is a fairly 'normal' achievement now. UCL and FA cup aren't taken into consideration. Would it be fair to argue that:

1 - Eddie Howe breaking into the top 4
2 - Unai Emery turning Villa's season around
3 - Thomas Frank pushing for Europa League places
4 - Marco Silva finishing in the top half
5 - Gary O'Neil comfortably keeping Bournemouth in the league
6 - Roberto De Zerbi's progress with Brighton

Have been more deserving of MOTS this year?

If Arsenal win the league then Arteta deserves it too.
I wouldn't swap Pep for any of those managers, but they have done brilliantly this year.

No place for the Premier leagues record goal scorer?

Could be but I agree with Carragher that we've only tapped in to about 60% of what he's capable of. Apart from that spell after the WC where we were actively trying to play with ten men, then it was probably 5%. Gakpo seems to have turned Liverpool's season around and his performance vs Utd was Henry-esque, not sure Haarland has reached such a level individually.

Mine would be:

Pope
Trippier Stones saliba ake
Ordegard Rodri Kdb
Saka haaland Martinelli

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.