Team of the season

Could be but I agree with Carragher that we've only tapped in to about 60% of what he's capable of. Apart from that spell after the WC where we were actively trying to play with ten men, then it was probably 5%. Gakpo seems to have turned Liverpool's season around and his performance vs Utd was Henry-esque, not sure Haarland has reached such a level individually.
Gakpo over 51 goal Haaland what an absolute pile of SHIT.

Even a 10% Haaland is better.

Ridiculous post.

There are a few genuine contenders for MOTS. Pep is the best manager, but City winning the league is a fairly 'normal' achievement now. UCL and FA cup aren't taken into consideration. Would it be fair to argue that:

1 - Eddie Howe breaking into the top 4
2 - Unai Emery turning Villa's season around
3 - Thomas Frank pushing for Europa League places
4 - Marco Silva finishing in the top half
5 - Gary O'Neil comfortably keeping Bournemouth in the league
6 - Roberto De Zerbi's progress with Brighton

Have been more deserving of MOTS this year?

If Arsenal win the league then Arteta deserves it too.
I wouldn't swap Pep for any of those managers, but they have done brilliantly this year.
Spot on. Eddie Howe has to win it for me.

What I think it will be and what I think it should be are two different things.

From a City perspective I expect Stones (who has been great) will be in but personally I'd go with Dias. KDB and Haaland will both (rightly) be in. Rodri should be but I expect Casimodo to be in ahead of him.

So I expect 3 City players to make it in. Personally I'd have maybe 5 or 6 but I am biased.

Could be but I agree with Carragher that we've only tapped in to about 60% of what he's capable of. Apart from that spell after the WC where we were actively trying to play with ten men, then it was probably 5%. Gakpo seems to have turned Liverpool's season around and his performance vs Utd was Henry-esque, not sure Haarland has reached such a level individually.
Absolute fuckin shite

Stopped reading at I agree with carragher.
I take it you are not a season ticket holder.

ARE YOU ON FUCKING DRUGS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.