Team to face Blackburn

What about a 3-5-2?

------Richards-Onuoha-Lescott-------
SWP---------------------------Bridge
---------De Jong-------Barry
----------Ireland
----------------------Tevez
----------RSC/Ade

Again benching Robby though. Just for Blackburn.

Dillon said:
What about a 3-5-2?

------Richards-Onuoha-Lescott-------
SWP---------------------------Bridge
---------De Jong-------Barry
----------Ireland
----------------------Tevez
----------RSC/Ade

Again benching Robby though. Just for Blackburn.

Nobody plays 3-5-2 anymore. I don't think we should be the first team to experiment with that again.

........................Given............................
Zab......Micah.................Ned..........Bridge
...........De Jong..............Barry...................
........................Ireland............................
Tevez............................................Robinho
........................Adebayor.........................

dannybcity said:
........................Given............................
Zab......Micah.................Ned..........Bridge
...........De Jong..............Barry...................
........................Ireland............................
Tevez............................................Robinho
........................Adebayor.........................

I'd go with that formation but I don't think Micah will be playing CB anytime soon, unless everyone else is injured.

I don't think Micah will be playing at all anytime soon, never mind starting at Blackburn. Take a while to get over swine flu surely?

What about playing 2 up front, or 1 in behind 2 or 1 strikers?

So many options in the 1st 11, and on the subs bench

----------------Given----------------
Richards----Onouha----Dunne---Bridge
--------------De Jong----------------
SWP/Tevez----Barry-----------Ireland
--------------Robinho----------------
--------------Adebayor--------------

Don't write off Richards or Dunne. If Barry has the captaincy, Dunne could improve his game, and Richards can get back to the form he showed 12 months ago

I believe Hughes will pick a side to compete on a physical level so De Jong is a definate inclusion.

Formation wise he may go for a formation favouring 2 up front.. so with this in mind..

-----------------Given---------------------

Zabs-----Ned------(*new player ) ----Bridge

----------------De Jong---------------------

Tevez ---------Ireland-----------Barry------------

------------Adebeyor-----Robinho------------

If Robbie strugging or maybe given extra rest after busy summer may play RSC upfront instead.....
Other changes, if game not going well in 2nd half, may involve SWP for De Jong and push Tevez into attack to make a front 3 ...with SWP, Ireland and Barry providing the service...

Woah .. what a team .. can't wait to see what hughes picks....

These teams look great but it does show our lack of experience at the back. Look at the top 4 defences:

Brown-Vidic-Rio-Evra

Johnson-Carragher-Skrtel-Aurelio

Bosingwa-Terry-Alex-A. Cole (Carvalho aswell)

Sagna-Toure-Gallas-Clichy

Actually, after typing them out we're not that far off if we sign Lescott but there's still a little experience missing. That's obviously why JT is a big priority.

Dillon said:
These teams look great but it does show our lack of experience at the back. Look at the top 4 defences:

Brown-Vidic-Rio-Evra

Johnson-Carragher-Skrtel-Aurelio

Bosingwa-Terry-Alex-A. Cole (Carvalho aswell)

Sagna-Toure-Gallas-Clichy

Actually, after typing them out we're not that far off if we sign Lescott but there's still a little experience missing. That's obviously why JT is a big priority.

But are we signing Lescott for CB or LB? Since we are after Terry or Bruno Alves as well as Lescott, I wouldn't be surprised if MH sees Lescott as our LB. After all, we still have Ned, Kompany and also Micah for CB. With Darijo Srna covering the right flank as the more offensive minded full back, and Lescott with his strength, heading and steel at the other side, and one of Terry or Bruno Alves partnering Ned/Kompany or Micah in the heart of the defence, I think we get the right combination of youth and experience in the central defence and attacking and defensive combination at the full backs with Zab, Srna, Lescott and Bridge. We get leaders, experience and that right attitude we need in defence to put up a real challenge.

This is the team\/\/\/\/

------given------
zab--onouah--lescott/JT--bridge

--ireland--barry--robinho

tevez--cruz

aderbayor

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.