Team to face Blackburn

I've been thinking about this for the last hour or so and honestly can't think of what our best team and formation are, every time i write a team out i look at the players being left out and try finding a way to justify them being dropped.

the only positions in the team that are pretty much guaranteed are Given and Superman, other than this i don't believe anyone can be sure of thier place.

in 30 years of waching our boys i can;t remember i time when we had such strength in depth.

if we do get a couple of top defenders and they all gel quickly we will have the the tope 5 very worried, has anyone else noticed that the hype around the wages is falling away and now the media are talking about our project and how it is taking shape.

jUST LOOK AT A SECOND TEAM WE COUNLD PUT OUT

--------------------------------Taylor------------------------------

Zab-------------Dunne----------------------Ned-------------Garrido

SWP---------------Elano--------------------NDJ--------------Petrov

----------------------Boj-------------------Bellamy-----------------

What we are all missing of course is the fact that Blackburn is over three weeks away and it will be interesting to see who MH picks during the Rangers and Celtic games. The other unknown is whether we get Lescott Terry etc and who of course is fit to start if we had done this over a week ago people would have been trying to fit in Kompany but it is unlikely he will be ready for season.

GIVEN

ZAB ONOUHA LESCOTT BRIDGE

DE JONG

IRELAND BARRY

TEVEZ ROBINHO

ADE

*GOTTA HAVE DEJONG AS BLACKBURN AWAY IS ONE OF THE HARDEST AWAY MATCHES,CANT EXPECT BARRY AND IRELAND TO ALL THE DEFENSIVE WORK

Hopefully, it could be:

-------------------Given---------------------

Zabaleta-----Terry(C)-----Onuoha-----Lescott

SWP----------Ireland-------Barry------Robinho

--------------Tevez-------Adebayor----------

(Ireland pushing up supporting Tevez and Ade with Robby and Barry sitting back covering in the holding role)

SUBS:
TAYLOR
RSC
BELLAMY
DE JONG
ELANO
DUNNE
RICHARDS
BRIDGE

Kinky by name said:
Nobody agree that Bellamy is better equipped to deal with Rovers' rough 'em up tactics? Horses for courses and it's vital we win this I feel.

I agree with you but your not gonna get much support on here for that mate. I have my own opinions about Bellamy and Tevez but they go against the majority

.......................given
zab......ned....................lescott......bridge
....................de jong.............................
..........ireland...........barry......................
....................tevez...............................
...............RSC........ade..........................

subs: taylor,dunne,micah.elano,johnson,robinho (on after 50-60), bellamy (on for last 15 to give defenders hard time)

johnmc said:
Kinky by name said:
Nobody agree that Bellamy is better equipped to deal with Rovers' rough 'em up tactics? Horses for courses and it's vital we win this I feel.

I agree with you but your not gonna get much support on here for that mate. I have my own opinions about Bellamy and Tevez but they go against the majority

they'll kick Ade and Robbie to death... Tev/RSC and Bellers, has pace, work rate and bite. If we were playing a footballing side I'd have Ade and Robbie in, but we ain't.

......................given
micah......ned.............lescott......bridge
....................de jong.............................
......ireland....................barry......................
....................tevez...............................
...............RSC........ade..........................
Still not sure we'll get lescott,so it may have to be dunne.

Ade will have no problem dealing with physical defenders. He's a 6'3" monster. Have you seen his build? He's not like Crouchy.

Ade can handle himself. The defenfers should be worried about him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.