Tears of Pain.

FA Cup final against Spurs. I was 11 & cried out of pure frustration in the last couple of minutes as it seemed that half of Spurs team were going down with cramp & I couldn't understand why we couldn't just dance our way past them all & put it in the back of the net!

I had no appreciation of just how big the pitch was, how hot it was & the fact they'd just given their all for 90 minutes until the day after, I just wanted us to win :-(

ive never cried, had a few lumps in my throat, when we took over blackburns ground i was in the jack walker stand with loads of blues, that got me a lump in my throat. Ive never cried but if we ever won a cup and had a few beers i could be a soft bastard and cry like a new born baby out of sheer relief. Well at least im honest :)

Cried many many times over City - You do when it's something you love

Expect we'll all be blubbering in May when we win the cup and finish 2nd

mancunial said:
replay against spuds at wembley broke me me i have never got over it, that shitty extra time at stretford last year made me want to kill???
Only now I admit this "on air" but was at, what was my local in Bangkok, to watch that game, and as a result of that game, got so angry, that my actions caused me to be banned.
To be fair the guvenor was away at the time, and I was given the chance to go back, after he found out what had happend, but needless to say it would never be the same.
This is a guy in his late 50's talking................why do you do this to me City !!!!!!!!!!
<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:16 pm --<br /><br />Sorry.............extracted wrong quote..........it was of course the "extra time" Derby.

Must admit - 2 times [gets coat]
1. On the 192 bus going back to stockport after the Luton relegation game, I was about 8 and it freaked me out...the whole bus was packed with blues but the atmosphere was like ice....noone spoke....we were all stunned as noone expected it - i just blubbered!!
2. Double blubber - after the 81 final i went to but the replay was impossible as it was midweek so i blubbered [made no difference]then blubbered even more when we lost to that fluke goal by Villa....[Macca's was better].seems i spent my entire childhood blubbering!! Now I just smash things when we lose!! The ammount of phones I have replaced.....

Beating Stoke 5-2 and still going down.

Losing to Oldham at home 98/99 season

Going two Nil down at Wembley...

Last season, Carling Cup Semi Final, I sat in the bathroom and pondered what could of been

City 0 Luton 1
I got married on that day it was the only game i missed that year so i really had something to cry about.
I soon got over the marriage but still upset at Luton ;).

I probably wont cry IF we get beat on the 16th but god help Any rag who says a fekin word which includes this wife (yes i know a kin rag) but i will have less problems getting over her than IF we lose

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.