Tears of Pain.

spanishblue said:
City 0 Luton 1
I got married on that day it was the only game i missed that year so i really had something to cry about.
I soon got over the marriage but still upset at Luton ;).

I probably wont cry IF we get beat on the 16th but god help Any rag who says a fekin word which includes this wife (yes i know a kin rag) but i will have less problems getting over her than IF we lose

Classic !!!!

i will be cryin with joy when we nock out united!

but i was close to tears at the semi final last yer coming out off that ground knowing he had lost was really bad!

K.Reeves right foot said:
Double blubber - after the 81 final i went to but the replay was impossible as it was midweek so i blubbered [made no difference]then blubbered even more when we lost to that fluke goal by Villa....[Macca's was better].

Only game I cried after was also the 1981 replay, which I also watched on telly after having attended the Saturday game. I was 11 at the time, which is a bit embarrassing - strikes me as a bit old for that kind of thing. I remember my old man trying to cheer me up by saying we'd be back soon enough and would win it then. I believed him, too, the lying old b*****d! ;)

[Come on this year, Blues - it's about f*****g time!]

didnt cry but when i went to old trafford last season to see them play in the carling cup semi-final, i was cheering them on and we conceded and scored i was exstatic and then we conceded 2 more to lose the game i felt sick watchin those wankers celebrating infront of me felt like smacking the bastards!

When we got promoted at Blackburn! I had had to go to my in-laws golden wedding do and was listening to the match on the way back in the car. When the final whistle went ( and we couldn't fuck it up!) I punched both arms into the air (Mrs driving) and broke 3 or 4 fingers as it was a hard top (oops). My eyes certainly watered that day and my hands still ache in cold weather but it was worth it.

I've never cried at City I don't think. I remember the 2.2 relegation v Liverpool as quite a nice memory to be honest as my dad took me outside to kick a ball about in the garden when we were 2 down and fed up of watchin teletext. I think the only time I cried was when England were knocked out of Euro 96. I couldn't imagine crying over England nowadays,strange as there are City players in the team nowadays! Or maybe I'm just an adult now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.