teenage scum attack cyclist in town

stonie said:
Pigeonho said:
stonie said:
[quotperhapsonho"]
Seems to me like 4 kids being twats against a cyclist. Who knows what the cyclist said to them?

It's 4 asian kids though so it just has to be linked to Wollwich/racism!

Yeah perhaps the cyclist was really nasty to them so guess he deserved a metal plate permanently inserted in his face, that will teach him ay..
That answers fuck all to do with what I asked. You are going down the racist attack route,
If it was 4 white kids would you have linked it to woolwich? My guess is no.

Of course it was a racist attack and your a deluded fool if you think otherwise
If it was cyclist of Asian origin do you think they would of tried breaking his skull ?? My guess is no[/quote]
Ah right so you didn't see the riots in 2000, when asian teens were twatting their own, robbing their own and raiding shops and houses owned by their own?

I ask again, how do you not know that the cyclist didn't say something like 'move you paki twats'? Then got a beating for it? You are presuming that because 4 asian teens have twatted a cyclist, it's instantly a racist attack, but even better than that you have the nerve to link it to Woolwich! If last week hadn't happened, what would you have linked it too then?

Go on Twitter and join the rest of the deluded.

If it had been an Asian cyclist attacked by four white youths, it would have been reported so.

The apologists need to give it a rest...

another generation said:
Out of pure curiousity, I clicked on the link. Seemed like a normal news article about a fairly alarming incident, right until I read: 'the teenagers, who were all Asian'. Was it really deemed necessary to include these words? Talk about pouring petrol on to a fire. I've just sent an e-mail to the news editor, asking that the racial description be removed from the article. I won't be holding my breath.

was the cyclist Asian ? if so do you think they would have attacked him?

Pigeonho said:
stonie said:
Pigeonho said:
Yeah perhaps the cyclist was really nasty to them so guess he deserved a metal plate permanently inserted in his face, that will teach him ay..
That answers fuck all to do with what I asked. You are going down the racist attack route,
If it was 4 white kids would you have linked it to woolwich? My guess is no.

Of course it was a racist attack and your a deluded fool if you think otherwise
If it was cyclist of Asian origin do you think they would of tried breaking his skull ?? My guess is no
Ah right so you didn't see the riots in 2000, when asian teens were twatting their own, robbing their own and raiding shops and houses owned by their own?

I ask again, how do you not know that the cyclist didn't say something like 'move you paki twats'? Then got a beating for it? You are presuming that because 4 asian teens have twatted a cyclist, it's instantly a racist attack, but even better than that you have the nerve to link it to Woolwich! If last week hadn't happened, what would you have linked it too then?

Go on Twitter and join the rest of the deluded.[/quote]

How very Denis tueart...threads like this alwsys draws them out...

This is becoming a silly argument! !

There are lots of dynamics that unaccounted for as nobody can explain that moment.!
It COULD be a feud with someone they know from their neighbourhood. It COULD be a flash racist moment by either involved. It COULD be a bunch of knobhead kids bored on half term!

It could be anything!

The arseh#le MUEN could have put "have been described as..." to cover all the bases & make it look culturally sensitive. The art of proof reading seems to have been lost on these idiots,, full stop.

It certainly has all the hallmarks of an Al Qaeda masterminded attack. There's no greater sign of Western imperialism than a cyclist.

I wonder if those clairvoyants on this thread who are absolutely certain that this was definitely a racist attack (it may have been but how can anyone tell who didn't witness it all) are the same sort of bores who are usually wetting themselves over "everything being painted as racist these days", etc, etc?

I'd have a good bet on it, despite their rush to shout racism here.

(PS: if I was guessing and there was an attack by four teenage scumbags of one race against someone of another race, I'd have good money on their being racist language used during it as that is how scumbags tend to think. However, only Mystic Meg would know what started the incident, whether it was racist stuff from either side or whether they would have done the same to an Asian cyclists)

I'm With Stupid said:
It certainly has all the hallmarks of an Al Qaeda masterminded attack. There's no greater sign of Western imperialism than a cyclist.
Oh yes there is, the Taliban would cut your hands off for flying a KITE in Afghanistan, now that is real western imperialist decadence that is, how dare you fly a kite you lousy Kuffa.
Some liberals on here need a rod ramming up their arses to bring them back down from liberal ga-ga land, if they were Asian they were Asian if they were red with green spots they were red with green spots thats the way it is, friggin grow up

blue underpants said:
I'm With Stupid said:
Oh yes there is, the Taliban would cut your hands off for flying a KITE in Afghanistan, now that is real western imperialist decadence that is, how dare you fly a kite you lousy Kuffa.
Some liberals on here need a rod ramming up their arses to bring them back down from liberal ga-ga land, if they were Asian they were Asian if they were red with green spots they were red with green spots thats the way it is, friggin grow up

Am afraid its not just on here, we are being brain washed with it....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.