teenage scum attack cyclist in town

blue underpants said:
Some liberals on here need a rod ramming up their arses to bring them back down from liberal ga-ga land, if they were Asian they were Asian if they were red with green spots they were red with green spots thats the way it is, friggin grow up

Agreed, if it were white, black, Asian or red with green spots of course the paper is gonna say that as yer know it might help catch the scummy twats!

another generation said:
I've just sent an e-mail to the news editor, asking that the racial description be removed from the article. I won't be holding my breath.

Ooooo you exciting bugger you, how did you ever find the time in between your times crossword and your games of backgammon against yourself, bang your head against a wall and venture out for a beer, I dare you...

not seeing any connection with woolwich here ?!

cyclist might have called them all sorts of shit for all we know and may have provoked them

obviously they have gone over the top and the MEN is not doing anything wrong to describe their ethnicity

ethnicity is recorded by the cops anyhow whatever your colour so makes no odds

Balti said:
not seeing any connection with woolwich here ?!

cyclist might have called them all sorts of shit for all we know and may have provoked them

obviously they have gone over the top and the MEN is not doing anything wrong to describe their ethnicity

ethnicity is recorded by the cops anyhow whatever your colour so makes no odds
Stop talking sense, Balti. Just fucking stop it!

another generation said:
Out of pure curiousity, I clicked on the link. Seemed like a normal news article about a fairly alarming incident, right until I read: 'the teenagers, who were all Asian'. Was it really deemed necessary to include these words? Talk about pouring petrol on to a fire. I've just sent an e-mail to the news editor, asking that the racial description be removed from the article. I won't be holding my breath.
Really, come on now, you have just wasted 5 mins of your life on this precious earth e-mailing a newspaper you must be a real wet behind the ears liberal bufoon to do that
Just imagine what you could have done instead, you could have had a fast and furious wank over a picture of Nelson the terrorist Mandela or even Jeremy Thorpe or Arafat, you could have even threw a couple of darts at a picture of that nasty right wing bogey man Ronald Reagan or had a massive shit and use strips of that decadent newspaper the Daily Telegraph to wipe your bottom with.
The permatations are endless but firing off e-mails over a bicycle attack is absurd, why dont you organise a sit down protest on the road where it happened you leftys like doing that as it disrupts normal people going about their lawful business

This thread is fucking mental. I clicked the link, even after I saw the video and the word "Asian" the first thing I thought was that it was going to be an anti cyclist incident. That teenagers being gobby teenagers, the cyclist said something back and they acted like chav scum the world over.

How anyone can say "of course its a racist attack" is beyond me, when there is nothing in the article to suggest that.

It may well have been, but it could also be, what happens the world over, a group of feral dickheads kicking off. It happens every Friday night in every city in England.

Shake off the cobwebs guys.

By the way, op, comparing this to woolwich I find deeply offensive. There is nothing to say this is a terrorist attack, woolwich was, and a man lost his life. Engage your brain

roaminblue said:
This thread is fucking mental. I clicked the link, even after I saw the video and the word "Asian" the first thing I thought was that it was going to be an anti cyclist incident. That teenagers being gobby teenagers, the cyclist said something back and they acted like chav scum the world over.

How anyone can say "of course its a racist attack" is beyond me, when there is nothing in the article to suggest that.

It may well have been, but it could also be, what happens the world over, a group of feral dickheads kicking off. It happens every Friday night in every city in England.

By the way, op, comparing this to woolwich I find deeply offensive. There is nothing to say this is a terrorist attack, woolwich was, and a man lost his life. Engage your brain

Was it fook a terrorist attack perhaps should of stated in the op "in the light of", course it was race , religion, or colour related, you wanna live in the real world and realise what's happening out there, any excuse for a bit if white or paki bashing these days and its getting out of hand, Woolwich is hardly going to deter a race war is it,...its going to encourage reprisals or race wars....smell the coffee ffs

Does any one know how he is doing poor blokes gonna have a sad 6 weeks off work and a blended diet .glad to hear he was helped by public spirited commuters ,
He should have slapped them with a can of coke and filmed them on one of his many
Recording devices then watch it at home on his tv ( apple) lol. Then invite the local plod
Around and beryl.to view it ala crimewatch style.

stonie said:
roaminblue said:

Was it fook a terrorist attack perhaps should of stated in the op "in the light of", course it was race , religion, or colour related, you wanna live in the real world and realise what's happening out there, any excuse for a bit if white or paki bashing these days and its getting out of hand, Woolwich is hardly going to deter a race war is it,...its going to encourage reprisals or race wars....smell the coffee ffs
I'll tell you what's getting out of hand, shit like this - generalising shit.
If Mr Khan down the road does something to my family, he will get a slap just as much as Mr Smith, English born and bred would. Would that make me racist? No, it wouldn't. You are seeing the picture of 4 teens of asian descent, and are presuming they have attacked a white man on his bike purely out of hate.
1. The guy on the bike could be white, asian, chinese, indian - anyfuckingthing.
2. You don't know what the guy on the bike said. He could very well be white and decided to shout some racist remark to the kids, which he is now regretting doing.
3. It could just be kids being little cunts.

On Wednesday a pal of mine put on Facebook 'Pure EDL in Midd. It's kickin off'. It wasn't kicking off, and it wasn't pure EDL. What it was, was a bikers ride through the town, in memory of the kid who got killed last week. I'm guessing immediately that if you saw that comment of his, you would have believed him.

You are telling us to 'smell the coffee ffs', when it's actually you who is coming across as naive, childish and pretty pathetic.

stonie said:
roaminblue said:

Why was it "of course" race related? What evidence are you basing that on? Paranoia?

It may well have been, but there is no suggestion so far. Despite your scare mongering, in the past year I've seen more physical and verbal assaults on cyclists than I have racist ones. In fact, I've seen more assaults over spilt pints in the pub than racist attacks.

Or let me guess, is the cyclist reprisals on their way.

It's hardly a scorched earth out there...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.