Teenagers Having Kids

TheLegendOfBerti said:
mcfcliam said:
Is it different for a 20 year old to be having kids?

Could have been to college, finished at 18 instead of 16 and got a job, left home though to be honest I'm thinking more mid to late 20's.

Just had someone from my year at college drop out 5 months ago, had her kid today, and I think it's wrong.

Don't get me wrong mate, having a kid at 16 and 17 etc is wrong.

But once you're 18/19, have a job, house and stable finances to support the child then I don't have a problem with that.

mcfcliam said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:
If you think an 18 year old with a pushchair is acceptable and not a symbol of the shit state our country is in, then fine, no wonder we are in this position.

Is it different for a 20 year old to be having kids?

there is nothing wrong with anyone at any age having kids as long as they can look after it properly. its not the age its the 'amount' of teens that are doing it for no other reason than to show it off to their mates and get on the housing list.

mcfcliam said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:
Could have been to college, finished at 18 instead of 16 and got a job, left home though to be honest I'm thinking more mid to late 20's.

Just had someone from my year at college drop out 5 months ago, had her kid today, and I think it's wrong.

But once you're 18/19, have a job, house and stable finances to support the child then I don't have a problem with that.

I don't, but realistically how many 18/19 year olds have that? very few I would think.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
mcfcliam said:

I don't, but realistically how many 18/19 year olds have that? very few I would think.

There are some, hence when I said you were being stereotypical....

mcfcliam said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:

There are some, hence when I said you were being stereotypical....

Not really, I'd be amazed if an 18 year old has come out of school, left home and has the finances, job and accomodation that is suitable to bring up a child properly, I think there are very few.

i have friends who have kids who are 17,18 etc and they have done fine up to now
+ i have personal intake on this subject (which i wont get into on here)
but if they have a job and look after it properly i dont see a problem with that.

It's a lifestyle choice and all of Britain's workers are funding it.

And on a similar subject, how can someone on disability allowance manage to have seven kids?
If you can shag, you can work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.