Tell me I'm not dreaming

nevblue

because having looked at who and where we have played already this season and what we still have to do I think there are real possibilities ahead. We have to play Chelsea and Arsenal away, both hard games and we might not get anything but have you noticed whose got to come to us. Scum, Villa, Spurs and Liverpool all definate probable wins for ourselves and if our Italian stallion can sort out how we play against the lesser sides which I think he will do judging from the Wolves and Boro away games 4th place could be the least we can expect. So go on then tell this 65 year old supporter of 57 years I'm talking through my you know what but don't tell me not to dream. The future is definately BLUE.

Nothing wrong with a bit of belief and on paper you'd have to say this season presents a decent opportunity, just a shame about those draws. Like we always say with City though, you never can tell.

Live the dream mate. I know I am!

Nice post i must say and yehh you are probably right we could finish maybe 3rd or 2nd but it is city we are talking about and them home games against the likes of the scum and the spuds and so on will be very hard games but you never no just keep your fingers crossed:D

Dream away my friend if we havent got dreams what have we got?
I do believe we will finish fourth although i can see it going down to the last1/2 games of the season.

nevblue said:
because having looked at who and where we have played already this season and what we still have to do I think there are real possibilities ahead. We have to play Chelsea and Arsenal away, both hard games and we might not get anything but have you noticed whose got to come to us. Scum, Villa, Spurs and Liverpool all definate probable wins for ourselves and if our Italian stallion can sort out how we play against the lesser sides which I think he will do judging from the Wolves and Boro away games 4th place could be the least we can expect. So go on then tell this 65 year old supporter of 57 years I'm talking through my you know what but don't tell me not to dream. The future is definately BLUE.

4th is nailed on now, dreaming is runners up:)

nevblue said:
So go on then tell this 65 year old supporter of 57 years I'm talking through my you know what but don't tell me not to dream. The future is definately BLUE.

Oi Nev, who did you support for the first seven years?
Whoops, I mean 8 years (rubbish at sums and that)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.