Tell me something new

stony said:
Says the man who spends all day on the internet pretending to be someone else.

If that makes you feel better then who am I to shatter your dreams?.
We all have to aim for something if coping with your life means you have believe my life is not mine I will help you all the way.

*pats your head.*

Gelsons Dad said:
The "Silk Road" wasn't a single route but a generic term for the many trans asian trade routes. They did however all circumnavigate the Taklamakan desert and generally meet up in Kashgar. The Taklamakan is home to some of the oldest mummies ever discovered.

So how did it end up in Macc then?

gaudinho's stolen car said:
hackneyslim said:
If you ejaculate more than 33 feet underwater you explode.

Are you telling me sailors in a submarine don't wank? I'm afraid sir I'm going to have to call bullshit, they wank like fucking troopers.

And what happened to that Russian submarine exactly? Don't tell me you believe the official non-wanking story? Pah!

Anyway, Jacques Cousteau, it's clearly about water pressure.

The 1973 Pink Floyd album "The Dark Side of the Moon" is synchronised to the 1939 film "The Wizard of Oz"
Dark Side of the Rainbow...
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ingsoc.com/waters/info/oz.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ingsoc.com/waters/info/oz.html</a>

Support For This Theory

The lyric 'Balanced on the biggest wave' coincides with Dorothy's balancing act on the fence
'On the Run' starts as Dorothy falls off the fence
Chimes and Bells start ringing as the Wicked Witch appears riding her bicycle.
During the 'Time' guitar solo, the fortune teller's sign is shown with the words "Past Present and Future"
The Great Gig in the Sky has many incidents:
The tornado is shown in the background as the words 'I'm am not frightened of dying' are said
The drums start right as the wind really picks up and blows the trees from their roots.
The singer calms down right as Dorothy is knocked unconsious by the window
'Great Gig in the Sky' is still playing as the house flies in the tornado
Side 1 of the album (vinyl) is exactly as long as the black & white portion of the film
The cash register in Money is heard right as color is seen in Oz (money = color)
Incidents in 'Us and Them':
The ballerinas enter on 'Us, us, us, us'
One ballerina seems to lip sync 'ordinary men'
Three men enter on 'Me, me, me'
One kid's jerking motions are in sync with the music
'Forward he cried' is sung as Dorothy looks turns to face forward
The Wicked Witch appears on 'Black, black'
On 'Blue, blue, blue,' the camera switches to Dorothy (in her blue dress)
'And who knows which is which and who is who' is sung right when the Wicked Witch of the West looks at the recently killed Wicked Witch of the East. Note the play on words "Which is Which" vs "Witch is Witch"
The Witch is up a the platform on 'Up, up' and then walks down on 'Down, down, down'
As 'And in the End' is sung, the Wicked Witch of the East disappears
On 'Out, out, out,' the good Witch of the North leaves
'Brain Damage' plays as the Scarecrow sings 'If I Only Had a Brain'
Heartbeat heard at the end of the album is heard as Dorothy listens at the Tin Man's chest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.