Tell me something new

kennycar said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Dolphins are the only other species besides humans to have sex for pleasure rather than reproduction.
This, like many others on here, is incorrect. Bonobos have sex for pleasure, they're always doing it. Homosexual animals certainly don't have sex for reproduction. I think most animals derive some kind of pleasure from it.

You Googled monkey sex didn't you

More people have died in police custody in the UK and the US than from terror attacks in both countries.

More soldiers who faught in the Vietnam war died from alcohol abuse, drug abuse, suicide on American soil than were actually killed in the war itself.

rickmcfc said:
Vigo, in Northern Spain is the worlds largest harbour. It's that big, every boat in the world can fit in it, with plenty of room to spare.

The circumference of the cabin on a 737 plane, is the same size as the engine on a Boeing 777.

The second most mountainous country in Europe is Spain, and Madrid is the highest capital city in elevation

There are no longer 9 planets in our solar system. Pluto has been reclassified.

The best snow in this country falls as between +1c and +3c

St Lucia in the Caribbean boasts the world only "drive through" volcano. The road through it is a main road and you actually drive through the crater.

The concrete in the middle of Hoover dam still hasn't set, despite being built over half a century ago.

Every boat in the world are you fucking sure mate?

Madrid highest capital elevation wise...uh Quito??????

whothefisAlice said:
rickmcfc said:
Vigo, in Northern Spain is the worlds largest harbour. It's that big, every boat in the world can fit in it, with plenty of room to spare.

The circumference of the cabin on a 737 plane, is the same size as the engine on a Boeing 777.

The second most mountainous country in Europe is Spain, and Madrid is the highest capital city in elevation

St Lucia in the Caribbean boasts the world only "drive through" volcano. The road through it is a main road and you actually drive through the crater.

The concrete in the middle of Hoover dam still hasn't set, despite being built over half a century ago.

Quito as in Ecuador? I think that's in South America, not Europe.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
whothefisAlice said:
rickmcfc said:

Quito as in Ecuador? I think that's in South America, not Europe.

Well yea unless you can find me another Quito...and yes you are correct it is South America, I just wasn't putting two and two together and thought he was meaning on Earth.

whothefisAlice said:
rickmcfc said:

yes, its the largest harbour on the world, i took us over an hour to sail out of it, its huge!!

Madrid is the highest capital city in Europe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.